Ben affleck is back as batman in the next aquaman movie?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They need to bush the DCEU and start over......we 10 years into this failure and they still trying to move forward with it...like wtf. They had a good one with "THE batman"....use that as starting point and build from there......are they gonna keep trying to make the snyderverse work until 2030? atleast bring my man ray fisher back.....smh.....its like they want it to fail....somebody trying to get fired over at WB and they ain't getting the hint.

DC has done multiple universes for a while. CW has clearly shown this. It's not a new concept.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
yeah Warner discovery owns batman completely.
basically they have two batmen now because Ben Affleck said he wasn't coming back but I guess now he is? I doubt he gets his own movie. this might just be a one and done thing but maybe not. This is for the Synderverse fans really.
they might actually have 3 with Micheal Keaton in the flash movie

I see...for someone like me that doesn't really follow the behind the scenes industry and basically just goes to the movies this is confusing as hell to have various Batmans at the same time lol but I get it

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Affleck said he'd never play Batman again. But he got married...and is so fed up with JLO already that he's returning to the character just to get away from her.

:wow:
Naw he just lost his bytch and was a depressed drunk when he said that. Jlo put a battery in his back and brought him byke. :wow:

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
WB wilding....

Two batmans for one movie but it was 3rd batman who is not in this movie BUT was in they latest Batman movie :mjlol:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
DC Really is a mess, just reboot this shyt and let the popular characters the same, like have Aquaman interacting with Rob Patterson Batman and whoever they get as Superman and don't explain shyt, like no multiverse or interdimensional nonsense, just this is the justice league sit back and enjoy.
Rob Patterson's Batman was trash.
The more we get Ben Affleck and Michael Keaton to wash the taste out the better.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust:

Affleck was awful, goofy looking suit and the character was just Ben Affleck reading lines, awful Batman.
You're alone in this.
The direction was trash - accepted.
But the suit was the best one TDK in comparison to the trash stiff rubber black suits.

And we finally got to see a Batman who showed his fighting skills and great fight choreography.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
i didn't like the ben affleck batman movie but pattinson batman/bruce wayne looks too pale, is wearing mascara and looks like he stinks smh

fumble batman DC brehs