Ben affleck is back as batman in the next aquaman movie?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ben Affleck was a good Batman :yeshrug:

BvS was a stupid script and JL was even dumber

Only things they fukked up on in BvS was

1. the Martha thing (the fight was dope, but the Martha thing could've been executed a different way to bring Bats back to reality and see the humanity in Clark. I would had Bats stab Martha Kent who came in to try and save Clark from Bruce's wrath :yeshrug: ).

2. And of course Lex's character.

Still mad we got cheated out of the Legion Of Doom with that post credit scene. :mjcry:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Breh I'm not familiar with all the business aspects, but how is it possible that we JUST had a Batman with Pattinson and now we're getting a whole other Batman :mjtf:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
there are two different universes

Yeah, but...isn't there like one firm that like controls the rights to Batman? Really, explain to me as if I'm two years old.

For me this is like if we had a Terminator with Schwarzenegger, and like 6 months later another Terminator pops up in some other movie with an entire other actor.

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
Loved him as Batman , but why give us Patterson for this move. I’m DC fan but this is beyond inconsistent and uncomprehendable

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, but...isn't there like one firm that like controls the rights to Batman? Really, explain to me as if I'm two years old.

For me this is like if we had a Terminator with Schwarzenegger, and like 6 months later another Terminator pops up in some other movie with an entire other actor.
yeah Warner discovery owns batman completely.
basically they have two batmen now because Ben Affleck said he wasn't coming back but I guess now he is? I doubt he gets his own movie. this might just be a one and done thing but maybe not. This is for the Synderverse fans really.
they might actually have 3 with Micheal Keaton in the flash movie

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Like straight up a demon breh :ohlawd: . Ben gave us the "real" batman, while everybody else gave us Bruce Wayne.

Funniest part was Bruce trying to make up for it buying the farm back for Supes and his mom.

"Ay....my bad dog, I was trippin" :pachaha:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
They need to bush the DCEU and start over......we 10 years into this failure and they still trying to move forward with it...like wtf. They had a good one with "THE batman"....use that as starting point and build from there......are they gonna keep trying to make the snyderverse work until 2030? atleast bring my man ray fisher back.....smh.....its like they want it to fail....somebody trying to get fired over at WB and they ain't getting the hint.