Being short is highkey underrated

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
Where you from?

flags_PNG14630.png

Was born here (U.S) but lived there for my first 18 years and I don't think height was ever a topic my girlfriends and I talked about when talking about guys.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
flags_PNG14630.png

Was born here (U.S) but lived there for my first 18 years and I don't think height was ever a topic my girlfriends and I talked about when talking about guys.

Height is really only an issue in the USA and in some parts of Europe. It isn’t a huge deal everywhere else. :yeshrug:

How is it like living in Germany?

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
Height is really only an issue in the USA and in some parts of Europe. It isn’t a huge deal everywhere else. :yeshrug:

How is it like living in Germany?

I agree.

I really liked it, I think there are lots of similarities in that Germany is pretty Americanized anyway. Everything is just bigger here in the U.S., streets/packaged food and portion sizes. I didn't grow up in a big city but if you go to Berlin or Hamburg or any bigger cities it's pretty comparable to any U.S city and you'll recognize most stores, more black people and different cultures from Turkey, Poland, other African countries etc.

Most people should be able to speak or at least understand decent English because it's taught starting in 4th grade and especially if you're close to a city with a military base. People are friendly but that comes with time, they can come across as cold and less personable at first due to language and just a more closed off mentality compared to how cheery/bubbly Americans are. But once you get to know them everyone is very nice and open minded.

I miss the food, if we could combine the variety of American food with Germany's I'd be in heaven! :blessed:

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
I agree.

I really liked it, I think there are lots of similarities in that Germany is pretty Americanized anyway. Everything is just bigger here in the U.S., streets/packaged food and portion sizes. I didn't grow up in a big city but if you go to Berlin or Hamburg or any bigger cities it's pretty comparable to any U.S city and you'll recognize most stores, more black people and different cultures from Turkey, Poland, other African countries etc.

Most people should be able to speak or at least understand decent English because it's taught starting in 4th grade and especially if you're close to a city with a military base. People are friendly but that comes with time, they can come across as cold and less personable at first due to language and just a more closed off mentality compared to how cheery/bubbly Americans are. But once you get to know them everyone is very nice and open minded.

I miss the food, if we could combine the variety of American food with Germany's I'd be in heaven! :blessed:

I’m glad that you enjoy Germany. I heard that it was pretty Americanized over there. I did a thread on Hamburg, Berlin and Frankfort a while ago. If you want you could check the threads out and see everyone else’s opinion on the three cities in the links below.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rate-this-city-day-61-berlin.747263/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rate-this-city-day-135-frankfurt-germany.761010/
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rate-this-city-day-135-frankfurt-germany.761010/

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tall ni66as brag about being tall as if they actually DID something. How do you take pride in something that you literally had no control over? It's not like it says anything about your character.