Being short is highkey underrated

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
I'm 5'9. There was a time when I was always feeling down about it. Truthfully speaking, even when I was much smaller, no one in my life ever did anything to make me feel some type of way about it. All of my issues surrounding my height came from me and me only.

I see nikkas that be like 5'3 and realize I'm really in no position to complain. Just gotta make the most of what you have.

norfwestdc

All Star
Daps
I legit know tall and short people who are cool as fukk. Why is height a big thing online ? I it because of females? I know some miniature cats who be eating.

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
I swear this height debate is an American thing. I've never heard so much talk about this growing up by neither men or women. :jbhmm:

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Lil nikka babble :mjlol:

:russ:

Am yet to hear a short man say thank god im short. Am yet to hear an average height man not wish he was taller. Haven't heard a tall guy wish he was shorter.

All the old men l know who are tall don't have posture issues, not yet anyway they are also not fat and stumpy.

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
I swear this height debate is an American thing. I've never heard so much talk about this growing up by neither men or women. :jbhmm:

Nah, its everywhere.

All my really short friends seemed to despise short men. One claimed she is so short if she had a baby with a short guy the kid would be a midget. She married a really tall guy.

Ultimately it doesn't really matter.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I'm confused you say short nikkas have to work harder in life but one of your pros to being short is you can work out less and look better than a tall dude. Another pro is it's easier for a short nikka to look good in clothes