Being Religious is the only thing that people can claim without having to back it up.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
andre-3000-o.gif

Mcbeany

indeedy
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Which denominations don't line up with the bible?

And unbiblical is not a word

The Catholic church has many traditions that do not line up with the bible. Confessional, praying to Mary, praying to Saints, and priests being above regular people. If a Catholic has a personal relationship with God they can still make it into heaven. You asked me why I am protestant and I answered that.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
how bout when senator james inhofe said that we dont have the power to change gods atmosphere?

someone in my government, making my policies, needs to back that up

Why does he need to back that up? Are his views of God intertwined with every policy he endorses?

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
The Catholic church has many traditions that do not line up with the bible. Confessional, praying to Mary, praying to Saints, and priests being above regular people. If a Catholic has a personal relationship with God they can still make it into heaven. You asked me why I am protestant and I answered that.

:usure:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
"Faith is the acknowledgement that you have absolutely no justification for all the silly shyt you believe".

:wow:

Mcbeany

indeedy
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Praying to Mary and the Saints, sacraments, and confession to a Priest. You can add on the perpetual virginity of Mary if you want. If you are a Catholic then stay a Catholic that's fine. Dude asked me why I was a protestant and I gave him an answer.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Praying to Mary and the Saints, sacraments, and confession to a Priest. You can add on the perpetual virginity of Mary if you want. If you are a Catholic then stay a Catholic that's fine. Dude asked me why I was a protestant and I gave him an answer.

but you haven't actually talked about the protestant philosophy

Mcbeany

indeedy
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
but you haven't actually talked about the protestant philosophy

The bible is the supreme source of authority for the church. A person is saved by accepting Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. Believers are allowed to share the gospel, you don't have to become a Priest to do that. Believers go to heaven and non believers go to hell.