Being Religious is the only thing that people can claim without having to back it up.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you should have said christians......
any nikka throwing stones at tanks while
wearing payless flip flops is serious about his shyt.
verdj6.gif
:ohhh:
Dam breh you right word to bill muar.

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.
You can throw facts at religious people for days, but the most poisonous thought that will eventually destroy humanity rests in the back of their heads:
'the lord works in mysterious ways.' :thumbsdown:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at how a person lives their life. If a person claims to be a Christian, to me they do have to back it up.

But what does it mean to be Christian? That's open to interpretation. The bible is filled with people committing horrible sins. Some of these people ended up as saints.

the roman catholic church says birth control is against their faith

My whole family's catholic or calls themselves that. None of them care what the catholic church says. Religion nowadays seems to be whatever you want it to be.

Mcbeany

indeedy
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
But what does it mean to be Christian? That's open to interpretation. The bible is filled with people committing horrible sins. Some of these people ended up as saints.

A christian lives his/her life according to the bible. If you sin you have to repent and turn away from that specific sin. Do what you need to do in order to not repeat that sin. Bible study and regular church attendance. You can not just call yourself a Christian and keep on living how you did before you got saved.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would they have to back up being religious? It's not like anyone owes you an explanation for anything.

how bout when senator james inhofe said that we dont have the power to change gods atmosphere?

someone in my government, making my policies, needs to back that up