Being overweight is normal now, more people are obese than just overweight

semtex

:)
Daps
This fukkin fat ass old lady at work that sits behind me literally never stops eating all day. Bag after bag of m&ms and eats loud as fukk. :flabbynsick:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Not that it isn't an issue but those numbers are always going to be skewed.

I'm in decent shape/health and by the standard metrics I am overweight.
more or less, BMI is such an outdated way of determining body composition

but even still anyone can look around and tell you america is getting fatter :dro:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
You lot have too much food and its so damn cheap.

$5 for a big ass pizza, I repeat FIVE DOLLARS !!! thats like price of a Sandwich in London.

You have refills everywhere too.

So I am not surpsied at the reports.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
more or less, BMI is such an outdated way of determining body composition

but even still anyone can look around and tell you america is getting fatter :dro:
for the masses BMI is fine. There's a certain subset of the population that gets caught in it when they shouldn't be but how many guys do you see walking around looking like say LeBron James who's BMI probably says he's obese.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
for the masses BMI is fine. There's a certain subset of the population that gets caught in it when they shouldn't be but how many guys do you see walking around looking like say LeBron James who's BMI probably says he's obese.
Fam

You don't have to be Lebron James size for BMI to classify you as overweight. IT goes of raw data that doesn't account for muscle mass relative to fat mass and bone mass. That alone should tell it is largely illogical and dated.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I'm not even surpised anymore, I honesty think they're putting all this extra stuff (high frutose corn suyrp for one) on purpose to get fat as hell. Pretty much most stuff low to moderately priced (execpt for raw foods) got some shyt in it. Add in a car dependent lifestyle and nikkas bound to blow up like the world trade.
corn is one of the subsidized foods in this country.
the government pays farmers wether we need it or not (above natural market levels)...so the shyt is really cheap.
Thats why its in all the foods...and a big part of the reason junk food is so cheap.

back to the subject...
...you can just look around and see all the fat people.
Damn near everyone in my family is fat.
You cant even have a convo about food with folks...doesnt even matter if they have Type 2 diabetes...they want to eat what they want to eat.

Any breh over 30, and in good shape has his choice of women though :eat: