Being lacoste intolerant unappreciation

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
A Pastor I was listening to was speaking on the dangers of milk, I can't remember verbatim what he was saying but something he said and I stopped and thought about and he said " Humans are the only species that continue to drink milk past the infacy stages of life" and I was like:obama:. Cause like I said I thought about it and thought of a couple animals and it's true of the animals I though about

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
http://www.livestrong.com/article/395248-prevalence-of-lactose-intolerance-in-blacks/

Stop drinking Milk people, get some SUN & you will have all the Vit D you need.

This all deals with our Pineal Gland, most white people gland calcifies at a very early age. Therefore they have to drink Milk etc. to get the vit D they need. All we need to do is get some sun & eat right because our Pineal Gland doesn't calcify until later in life. This gland secretes Melanin & Melatonin.

:dahell: But milk is delicious

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Only good thing that came from me being lactose intolerant was I discovered almond milk :ahh:
this^

i still eat fine cheeses tho ...fukk it. :birdman:
just wait till i get back to france and can hit up the fromagerie again. i'm bringing back a suitcase full :eat:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
:what:
The fukk? I can't eat Crunch berries with the sun nikka.

:cape:

*grabs a cakemix bowl and pours a 12oz box of Oops and quarter gallon of milk while watching Archer on Netflix*

:ufdup:

:heh: look I love cereal too but breh, when you look at all the things Milk does to hurt our body...you'll think twice :guilty:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Sandwich look like it was made outta gator back like shyt talkin bout some lacoste. :dead: :scusthov:

Only good thing that came from me being lactose intolerant was I discovered almond milk :ahh:

I ain't even lactose intolerant but Almond Milk is fukkin fiyah. We humans not suppose to be using cows dairy anyway.

criminology

hearse initiator
Daps
Reppin
Diamonds & Wood
300.jpg

This shyt will change your lives...

Shammago

By Any Means
Daps
Reppin
Sun rises in the East
How do u really know if u are lactose intolerant?

I remember throwing up a few times eat cereal with spoiled milk but I'm good with cheeses, yogurt and everything else...