Being lacoste intolerant unappreciation

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
http://www.livestrong.com/article/395248-prevalence-of-lactose-intolerance-in-blacks/

Stop drinking Milk people, get some SUN & you will have all the Vit D you need.

This all deals with our Pineal Gland, most white people gland calcifies at a very early age. Therefore they have to drink Milk etc. to get the vit D they need. All we need to do is get some sun & eat right because our Pineal Gland doesn't calcify until later in life. This gland secretes Melanin & Melatonin.
You'r eprobably right because i didnt become like this til i hit 27

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
At least you had 15 minutes. My stomach waves the white flag within 5 minutes :sadbron:

I love cereal so i use almond milk. However my stomach can no longer handle burgers either. :sadbron:

I eat gluten free crackers but i wouldnt say my diet is completely gluten free because i eat bread. This girl i used to go out with has gluten allergy and it's painful for her to eat anyting with gluten. Like she'll be in pain for real. when they finally figured what it was she removed gluten completely form her diet and feels much better. Lost o a lot of weight too.

With me it seems to be the burger meat that torpedoes my system. Any significant amount of red meat tends to shut me down anyway so i avoid it.

Damn brehs, it didnt know was like that.

*chugs a quart of milk and fixes a cheese sammich* :win:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
stay away from dairy brehs...I really dont think it was meant for a lot of minorities.

If you look at most ethnic food, dairy is not a big part of it at all...its mostly European/American food that has all that dairy.

Daps
Im lacoste intolerant too...:sadcam:

ix9tuw.jpg

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I didnt think you could hate that lil gator to the point of being completely intolerant...

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I'm lactose intolerant but for some reason I can eat all the cheese I want. But if I eat some cereal with regular milk, in about an hour I'll have everyone running for the hills before I finally have to hit a bathroom up. What I do is drink Lactaid or some other milk where they take the lactose out. You can't even tell and it lasts a lot longer than regular milk. The only downside is that it's more expensive. But the shyt will last about 2 months before the expiration date. I can eat my cereal in peace.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
stay away from dairy brehs...I really dont think it was meant for a lot of minorities.

If you look at most ethnic food, dairy is not a big part of it at all...its mostly European/American food that has all that dairy.

There are small but very real physicilogical differences between Whites & Blacks/minorities etc. They aren't talked about or studied much but they are there.

Milk/dairy products clog up our system causing acne and all other types of illnesses. Skim Milk is even worse when it comes to this because of the hormones in it.

Milk really DOES NOT DO THE BODY GOOD

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Im usually :noah: after I eat dairy products or red meat. I've already cut most dairy products out of my diet and I've slowed down to almost no red meat. I hate being lactose intollerant everytime my wife eats a burger or something in front of me she always hits me with :umad: smh.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Stop drinking Milk people, get some SUN & you will have all the Vit D you need.

:what:
The fukk? I can't eat Crunch berries with the sun nikka.

:cape:

*grabs a cakemix bowl and pours a 12oz box of Oops and quarter gallon of milk while watching Archer on Netflix*

:ufdup: