Being lacoste intolerant unappreciation

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
Went to McDonalds this morning and got one of these...

mcdonalds-Steak-Egg-Cheese-Bagel.png

:eat::lawd:

15 minutes later my stomach is :to::damn::sadcam::noah::sad:.

Im glad Im in the house

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
that breakfast sandwich looks fukking beautiful though. I shouldn't of smoked before work. got the munchies like a mothafukka

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Went to McDonalds this morning and got one of these...

mcdonalds-Steak-Egg-Cheese-Bagel.png

:eat::lawd:

15 minutes later my stomach is :to::damn::sadcam::noah::sad:.

Im glad Im in the house
At least you had 15 minutes. My stomach waves the white flag within 5 minutes :sadbron:

I love cereal so i use almond milk. However my stomach can no longer handle burgers either. :sadbron:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Thread title had me thinking i was stupid or something. Looked at it for like 10sec, came into to thread and was STILL like :what:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
@Purpdrank @Intruder v3.0 @Tony_Bromo

Have y'all looked into going gluten free? from what i've read, I think there's a link between celiac disease/gluten and lactose intolerance.

I could be wrong tho :manny:

Nah, never looked into that breh... I actually will vomit if I dont take my lactose pills :smh: Im hella sensitive... It seem like milk/cheese is in EVERYTHING these days :why:

Last edited by a moderator:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
@Purpdrank @Intruder v3.0 @Tony_Bromo

Have y'all looked into going gluten free? from what i've read, I think there's a link between celiac disease/gluten and lactose intolerance.

I could be wrong tho :manny:

I eat gluten free crackers but i wouldnt say my diet is completely gluten free because i eat bread. This girl i used to go out with has gluten allergy and it's painful for her to eat anyting with gluten. Like she'll be in pain for real. when they finally figured what it was she removed gluten completely form her diet and feels much better. Lost o a lot of weight too.

With me it seems to be the burger meat that torpedoes my system. Any significant amount of red meat tends to shut me down anyway so i avoid it.

Last edited by a moderator:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Only good thing that came from me being lactose intolerant was I discovered almond milk :ahh:

At least you had 15 minutes. My stomach waves the white flag within 5 minutes :sadbron:

I love cereal so i use almond milk. However my stomach can no longer handle burgers either. :sadbron:

http://www.livestrong.com/article/395248-prevalence-of-lactose-intolerance-in-blacks/

The prevalence of lactose intolerance in blacks is controversial. Health professionals with the University of maryland Medical Center report that approximately 75 percent of African-Americans are lactose intolerance. In contrast, the a survey published in the January 2011 issue of the "Journal of the National Medical Association" notes that while 49 percent of African-Americans had experience physical discomfort after eating dairy products, only 24 percent reported being lactose intolerant. The reason for this prevalence discrepancy is unclear.

Stop drinking Milk people, get some SUN & you will have all the Vit D you need.

This all deals with our Pineal Gland, most white people gland calcifies at a very early age. Therefore they have to drink Milk etc. to get the vit D they need. All we need to do is get some sun & eat right because our Pineal Gland doesn't calcify until later in life. This gland secretes Melanin & Melatonin.