Being broke and Single unappreciation

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Trust me, breh. The simple life = the good life.

10 years from now, when you're making good money but it all goes to things your wife and kids want, and you can't even get a sportscar even though it's YOUR money and YOU'RE the primary breadwinner because "it's too impractical!!!! :angry:" and you can't go to Cabo with your boys because "You're just gonna leave me here with the kids while you go fukk women in another country!!?!?! :angry:" you'll think back to this post and ask, "Why was I complaining? :what: Everything was so simple back then."

:dwillhuh: Wow. you serious?

Damn i haven't thought bout it that way.

I mean we know lifes over when u get married you become :flabbynsick:

Get married brehs

:wow:

Thats life breh. I finish community college this year :leon:

We need a thread specially for the crew.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just checked the odds :dwillhuh:

why are they the underdogs? FREE MONEY

:wow: Put 1hunna for the fukk of it on them, hopefully we eat.

Put some free play money on the Knickerbockers +5 tonight on some :yeshrug: but we'll see what happens.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laugh: Your post stay keeping me laughing.. I can just feel that you're stuck in a relationship/marriage that you would love to take back, but it's too much of a hassle to even do it now :to:

Breh I'm just waiting for her to fukk up in the slightest way and I'm kicking her to the curb. I'm talking if she buys 2% milk I'm gonna pretend to :angry: because I wanted 1% and then kick her out.

semtex

:)
Daps
IT COSTS NO MONEY TO WORK OUT. YOU ALREADY BROKE AND SINGLE, DON'T ADD FLABBYNSICK TO THE LIST FAM. GET YOURSELF A MANTASTIC PHYSIQUE AND YOU'D BE SURPRISED AT THE DOORS IT CAN OPEN.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
got an interview at a community college, shyt says dress smart/casual :dwillhuh:

is this smart/casual? :dwillhuh:

Doughboy.jpg

Havoc that u?

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
im single and broke but im single cuz im broke and im broke cuz im on probation and im on probation cuz im broke etc...

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Chasing puzzy has set a lot of dudes back and their priorities screwed. When everything we do centres around puzzy is a major problem..the sooner you realize this the better you'll be in life (trust me). You slowly build yourself, utilize every skill that you have, go back to school you have to, focus on getting money and being a man of God. Once you establish yourself find a proper girl to marry, forget these rubbish fast girls....Is never too late.

semtex

:)
Daps
Chasing puzzy has set a lot of dudes back and their priorities screwed. When everything we do centres around puzzy is a major problem..the sooner you realize this the better you'll be in life (trust me). You slowly build yourself, utilize every skill that you have, go back to school you have to, focus on getting money and being a man of God. Once you establish yourself find a proper girl to marry, forget these rubbish fast girls....Is never too late.
Let's not set dude back even further here. :comeon: