Being broke and Single unappreciation

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being broke with no chick must be a the worst thing that could happen
to a young dude.

Day consists of chain smoking,watching movies and coli.

This cant be life i had big dreams now they are crumbling.

:snoop:

Trust me, breh. The simple life = the good life.

10 years from now, when you're making good money but it all goes to things your wife and kids want, and you can't even get a sportscar even though it's YOUR money and YOU'RE the primary breadwinner because "it's too impractical!!!! :angry:" and you can't go to Cabo with your boys because "You're just gonna leave me here with the kids while you go fukk women in another country!!?!?! :angry:" you'll think back to this post and ask, "Why was I complaining? :what: Everything was so simple back then."

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Dont laugh at me. :to:

fukk gym im not into that lifestyle. Cant find a job right now.

Basically im hoping shyt gets better. brehs most females in my area are very unattractive yet
want some dude who looks like chris brown.

Breh, the reason you can't find a girl is because you don't have a purpose in your life right now. Find SOMETHING. If you can't get a job, start living in the gym. It's not to impress women, its to set a purpose for yourself and follow through. Just do something to make life better

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Damn that struggle life aint shyt. Just be happy you dont have any kids you have to provide for.

U better start donating plasma or some shyt breh dat 100$ a week

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Dont laugh at me. :to:

fukk gym im not into that lifestyle. Cant find a job right now.

Basically im hoping shyt gets better. brehs most females in my area are very unattractive yet
want some dude who looks like chris brown

just not in your area homie, that's everywhere. all i have to say is fuk them chicks and go after the money

yo moms

drunk
Daps
:heh: Lol same thing hahahahahahah

:deadrose:

got an interview at a community college, shyt says dress smart/casual :dwillhuh:

is this smart/casual? :dwillhuh:

Doughboy.jpg

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Trust me, breh. The simple life = the good life.

10 years from now, when you're making good money but it all goes to things your wife and kids want, and you can't even get a sportscar even though it's YOUR money and YOU'RE the primary breadwinner because "it's too impractical!!!! :angry:" and you can't go to Cabo with your boys because "You're just gonna leave me here with the kids while you go fukk women in another country!!?!?! :angry:" you'll think back to this post and ask, "Why was I complaining? :what: Everything was so simple back then."

:laugh: Your post stay keeping me laughing.. I can just feel that you're stuck in a relationship/marriage that you would love to take back, but it's too much of a hassle to even do it now :to: