Being Black in China

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
i fukkin love hong kong! i remember my first time there in 07 me and my boy was on the train and this kid just stared at us the whole time like :dwillhuh: i got a good feeling we were the first black people that kid had ever saw

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i gotta hustle out there........we hot out chea

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
Hopefully with the smog in china, you wont have to worry about people snapping picture when you cant even see your hand in front of your face

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Lou_1522231c.jpg

Didn't go so well for her.
...and she's partially them.:snoop:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Lou_1522231c.jpg

Didn't go so well for her.
...and she's partially them.:snoop:
she's doing just fine. she's a star now.

the reaction was liken to Ms. America being Indian. you have stupid people every where.

As for Africans in China, um Guangzho has a quarter million and a district called chocolate city. they dont flinch when seeing africans. much like america, there are some places where black is common, and some places where black would get a stares. Try going to Idaho, a small diner in a rural area and watch the stares. They just know better than to take photos and touch...you know...with violence and guns being a pretty big part of american culture. But for the chinese its like a white person going to an african village for the first time. The reactions are what you'd expect.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
There's are a lot of placse in the world where the American Black Man is treated like royalty. :shaq: Trust me, I was in the Navy for 4 years.

We must not stay here and rassle with uncooperative hair hats, we must travel abroad to discover these treasures that are rightfully our.

Let's go fella COLI-WORLDTOUR 2014 :salute: