Being attractive makes your jokes funnier to women

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
well ill attempt to bring some reality to this since everyone here seems to be a brad pitt with dave chappelle humor

im probably a solid 7 i aint the greatest but i aint no ugly fukk either. i am however funny as shyt and i have gotten some women off of stickly clowning these "popular jock" dudes back in high school

if you are decent looking and are funny you will pull some p*ssy

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Aiyyo, I think about when a nikka didn't have (YEAH)
and a nikka told a joke, and the bytches didn't laugh
See now I do the math, I see if you got this
and this and this to some cats, that nikka's the shyt (aight?)
And that's all they fukkin with

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being the funny guy can be overrated at times.

Yeah you make the whole room laugh but a lot of people (esp girls) will almost expect u to be funny all the time and look @ you as more of a friend

You cant be telling jokes all the time.

Believe me I've been that guy.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Humor is a must in pulling women.Best believe if you try talkin to a woman seriously all the time...she gonna drop you.If you not witty and funny a little sarcasm helps as well.Why do yall think women want a man with a sense of humor.First of all if a woman doesnt think your attractive big deal...life aint high school.If you got confidence,humor and stuff going for you,im sure you can pull a woman.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good looks + Female employer = Job

lol i had a woman director straight up hire me straight off her attraction to me. i remember during the interview, the one technical question she asked me, i couldn't answer it. but the whole time i was talking she was looking at my mouth and had somewhat of a smile on her face.