Being attractive makes your jokes funnier to women

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Exactly

It's not hard to see what the world is experienced differently by generally good looking people vs generally not good looking people.

Think about when someone of the opposite sex is attracted to you and how they act. They laugh and joke with you, they initiate physical contact, they steer you toward sexual conversations, want to give you their number and hang out with you, all kinds of stuff. Now think about when you are rejected. You get a cold shoulder, very little conversation if any, maybe they don't even notice you at all, it's like when someone isn't attracted to you, you can just feel it that you have no chance.

Now.... imagine the difference between going thru life having social acceptance and being desired as the majority of your experience... vs going thru life experiencing rejection over and over.

And imagine it on a grander scale. It's an advantage in the workplace and in interviews. Even people not interested in sex are probably unconsciously friendlier to attractive people. And when you're constantly accepted/desired, your confidence is higher leading you to even more success with the opposite sex and in life overall. When you're constantly being rejected, you lose confidence, you question yourself/your desirability/attractiveness making it harder not just to get sex but in life overall.

So really, I don't see the point in just isolating "laughing at jokes" man this shyt applies to everything. Life is just different for ugly people vs attractive people.. that's an affliction I wouldn't wish upon anyone

Thing is, I don't understand why people get so salty over this - like it's not fair or something. Well, no shyt - it is what it is. Good looks go into the same category as being born rich or being born tall and athletic. It's the same shyt - you're either born with it or you're not. :manny: I don't see people getting this mad when people are born with great athletic ability and end up being amazing at a sport. Why get mad? Everybody has some type of advantage in life. Looks just happens to be one of many.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I'm good looking and funny.

I'm broke, unemployed, and antisocial.

The gift and the curse.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Good looking people aren't funny... ever. Hell, good looking people are barely taken seriously in real life. Also, women have a notoriously awful sense of humor.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
You can also get away with saying some pretty outrageous shyt to women when you're attractive.