Being Around Extroverts Unappreciation Thread- @PeDora Da Predatora

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
if we were to win the war against white supremacy, the people who would benefit the most would be black men and yall wouldn't fight for us.
remember the civil rights movement, where black man were fighting for the same rights as white men knowing damn well black women would still be disenfranchised.
bu but feminism:rudy:

Arent you Haitian? Why are you worried about civil rights movement and intersectionality and white men?

Your ancestors already went to war against white men & gave you a nation of your own.

If you're not Haitian - then I apologize, maybe I mistaken you for somebody else.

But if youre Haitian, you sound goofy as fukk.

Cant stand white-washed Haitian c00ns always trying to ride someone else's wave when you have your own history to be proud of.

Weirdo ass nikka.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Arent you Haitian? Why are you worried about civil rights movement and intersectionality and white men?

Your ancestors already went to war against white men & gave you a nation of your own.

If you're not Haitian - then I apologize, maybe I mistaken you for somebody else.

Cant stand white-washed Haitian c00ns always trying to ride someone else's wave when you have your own history to be proud of.

Weirdo ass nikka.
nikka shut your dumb ass up. Everyone knows that I used to troll but everything was tongue and cheek. Everything good with me and all the og posters.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Weirdo ass nikka.
That stupid bytch -she’s Haitian. Verified as such. By her own words
I've always been here:skip:
I'm haitian

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Nah she’s Haitian. Verified as such.

Americanized-Haitian women are some of the most disgraceful people in existence.... I actively avoid them.

They get absorbed in this 21st century feminist propaganda and start saying the dumbest shyt.

Like why the fukk is she taking on the struggle of black women from a different tribe? :mjlol:

If a chick is Haitian and wasnt raised in Haiti, then she's probably a dumbass.

Thats my rule.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good times with my buddy @Poitier :ohlawd:

Let's eat:blessed:
uTX5Co0.gif
Poitier got banned free daps & reps

:patrice:

I hate liars like this @HO-LYE Berry bytch -to the fullest extent possible.
ok................and:pachaha:
A bleeding anus would look good on you. It's only fair:coffee:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If I were you I’d slow the fukk down

tenor.gif

You might end up biting more than you can chew. Just a warning in advance.
She’s the only one of these coli females that I would actually have no issue hiring a a couple of my young boy scooter ooters to take her to the bando basement that we use,torture her for a few hours to within an inch of death, hit her up an adderall drip to keep her from passing out - she needs to feel the pain. Then as she’s begging for her life, let her think that she’s home free. As soon as she gets to the top of the step -throw a brick at that big 5 head of hers as she stumbles back down, allegedly . She’s like 500 lbs so best believe this may be a 2 person ob.allegedly, Not that i condone violence

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
She’s the only one of these coli females that I would actually have no issue hiring a a couple of my young boy scooter ooters to take her to the bando basement that we use,torture her for a few hours to within an inch of death, hit her up an adderall drip to keep her from passing out - she needs to feel the pain. Then as she’s begging for her life, let her think that she’s home free. As soon as she gets to the top of the step -throw a brick at that big 5 head of hers as she stumbles back down, allegedly . She’s like 500 lbs so best believe this may be a 2 person ob.allegedly, Not that i condone violence
Be careful. Feds gon read this and come knocking
tenor.gif