HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
What in the world is going on in here

full
:pachaha:

An ephebophile and a foreign, putatively unattractive, wanna be wench...? :skip:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I take it that is your podcast, website, and SoundCloud space including the white people connected to said website or no?

You claimed that I post up for attention; I’m defending my position against what you tried to insinuate. I didn’t tag you on this thread, i was not thinking about you and your name wasn’t in this thread until you posted up. you popped out for attention trying to slander. What’s the issue?

That's not my website sir. You can listen to our defunct GOAT podcast and tell those are three black men. :umad:

Try again muda sucker

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

An ephebophile and a foreign, putatively unattractive, wanna be wench...? :skip:
Now you know those big words and effective usage of your knowledge and said application thereof, are grounds for receipts by LSAgents.
:troll:
*screenshot
tenor.gif

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

He fits the description of what we’ve been saying all along.
Unfortunately, it's going to take a long time for people to identify first with the country and then with their ethnicity groups. My uncle for example, a highly educated otherwise progressive dude, but you should hear the stereotypical shyt him and his friends drop during casual conversation. :huhldup:

My Grandma used to talk about other tribes like they were not human. The epithets that would be spewed by such a sweet old lady regarding other tribes. :pachaha:

Here is a joke among the Kikuyu of Kenya:

Person 1: There was bus accident. :mjcry:
Person 2: Did anybody die? :lupe:
Person 1: No one died, except for five Luos. :lolbron:

The bright side is that these countries are still young. It took Americans a while to stop identifying with their states first and they actually made a decision to be one country as oppposed to outside entities drawing lines on a map.
It's fukking sad bro. You should see how they treat white people in Africa. It's on some next level c00nery.

When I was in Kenya, we were there with one of my pop's white employees. You should have seen these c00ns falling over themselves to help the white guy at the hotel and resturants. :heh: :mjcry:

Or how at business meetings they would automatically think the white guy was the boss when he was just my dad's employee.

The shyt was straight up :heh: and :mjcry: at the same time. We got a long way before we can throw off the yoke of mental white colonialism.
tenor.gif

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That's not my website sir. You can listen to our defunct GOAT podcast and tell those are three black men. :umad:

Try again muda sucker
It’s been 20 minutes and he still hasn’t denied the remaining questions. Or posted any proof of how he’s not connected to that site.

Wowwwwwww- But he was in the thread for 2 hours straight until the details were posted, doing the most. Now he’s quiet, non-responsive and replying with smileys. Another one down.
:mjtf::snoop:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you’re 16 year old daughter feels comfortable dating a 26 year old then you failed as a parent and your child’s mother sounds like a bird with that explanation.
Grown ass men anyone should not be texting "wyd". What the fukk is that? I'm not 16

:begone:

:patrice:
What about a 36 year old woman setting eyes on a 16 year old - is there a term for that? Asking for a few friends.
Wouldn’t blame a teacher for catching a case :ehh:

:whoa:
Age of consent is 16 in Mississippi...:sas1:

High school is 2010? Jesus, I was starting business school in 2010...:deadrose:
:merchant:
I'm :old: and feeling like a hypocrite. My nephew (16) got a tattoo, stupid ass word "misunderstood" on his forearm, the font isn't consistent and it's not straight. Smh, definitely one of those dumbass teen tats and poor workmanship of shops that tattoo underage people without consent.
Underage is not consensual when it comes to tattoos but according to her it is for sex.
:mjtf::leostare:

or the type of psychopathic shyt that could lead a person to post this
extroverts get down in here?? What’s the label for that??
Wouldn’t blame a teacher for catching a case
:facepalm:
this fully reminded me that in HS, one of the girl's basketball assistant coaches took my classmates virginity, they ended up fukking that whole season. he was early-mid 20's, and she was 15/16. so while i'm not gonna put this under the molestation category, it was consensual, "predators" take advantage of "victims" in day-to-day situations.
:hhh:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I see why she never responded to this thread.

That’s disgusting, grown women fukking with preteens and teens need to be just as vilified as men who fukk with little girls

Look, I know shyt goes down with high school students and those teachers, coaches, etc who are fresh outta college thru 25, ain’t saying that’s right..but 27 and 13 certainly aint.
Noted

Different shyt when you become the vilified off your own content.

Dirty disgusting bytch. You said it.
tenor.gif

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i think it should be part of school curriculum, one semester. sure it would be great for parents to teach it, but that assumes parents are financially literate which we know isn't the case for 3/4 of america. i used to work in summer business programs for high school kids, and the kids who had financial literacy and wherewithal were definitely those from more affluent background
:picard::picard:

i don't have an issue with this per se, but we have stupid arbitrary ages for varying degrees of adulthood and overall it undermines what we expect of people at varying ages

:jbhmm::picard:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All back people do not face the same issues as a whole. Hypothetically speaking if we were to win the war against white supremacy, the people who would benefit the most would be black men and yall wouldn't fight for us.
remember the civil rights movement, where black man were fighting for the same rights as white men knowing damn well black women would still be disenfranchised.

bu but feminism:rudy:
Legit the Dumbest false equivalency and recall of history that I’ve ever read. This bytch shouldn’t be trying to receipt anyone. Didn’t come back to the thread yet??

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
:skip: I honestly don't know. But she apparently knows me well enough to have my name in her mouth and my biographical information on file.

:patrice: Perhaps an LSA emissary? A poster over there named 'PristineTina' prepared a similar dossier on me.
Nah a coli one:takedat:
From by glorious inbox:wow:
Former posters who supposedly don’t deal with the Coli anymore but still read the forum. A lot of the people who stopped posting are on an app called Discord.
They still talk to other posters who’re active and really have some angst against Nicole and Harlem, mainly Nicole
quite a few of the Discord folks so you’ll have a lot of support coming through fyi..