Being A Good, Attractive Person, Without Being Buff.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there such a thing in America? I know in many other countries like France you can be an attractive person that naturally glows, but in America why does it seem like the more muscular you are, the more attractive you are? It seems like most guys I meet are like "yeah bro, I wanna get ripped for the chicks and so I can be strong" but it's like he works at a t mobile call center and do men and women find muscles far more attractive than a personality?

I'm just wondering, I'm skinny but still somewhat muscular, but growing up and even now when I see an attractive man with a style that inspires me, he's not buff, he's just got style and a great personality like Sydney Poitier, George Clooney, Etc.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
most women dont like guys who are like body builder style ripped but they are biologically sexually attracted to a muscular look. as far as men with styles you respect you just listed rich and famous actors, being rich famous and having a good job will also make women more attracted to you.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah you don't gotta be ripped. if you going to get girls it won't matter if you really ripped, or not really ripped. just don't get too fat and you should be fine.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kid-Cudi-kid-cudi-12251748-500-751.jpg

Id much prefer that over some try hard trying to bulk up to compensate for his small penis....... you know if I was female

:mjpls:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Go to the Body Building forum and that will answer all of your questions. :laugh:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Women go on and on about how they like men that look more "lean and mean" rather than just huge and bulky.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
from what i've heard, women are more attracted to a "runner's body" then to a "bodybuilder's body"

Yeah, but a bold builder's body is an extreme. I prolly have what would be considered a runner's body (slender/lean), I don't have a problem getting women but I'm sure if I put on 15/20 pounds of muscle this birds would be :whew:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Body building for men is like ring shopping for women. Men don't body build for women. They body build to impress(or intimidate) other men :birdman: and :wrist: at the same damn time. And you right. It is a rather "blue collar" thing to be a body builder.