Before the reboot series, Ass Creed was like the Arby's of Video games.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Will admit.. Ubisoft has over saturated the open world game market. You got Far Cry, Ass Creed, Watch Dogs, and etc. Like damn..

outside AC they haven’t. Their best titles have been shyt like Siege and For Honor

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Origins doesn’t feel like an AC game I like it :wow:

I bought it on steam when it came out, I just started playing it last week. I played for like 5 hrs straight yesterday, it’s fukking with my priorities. :sadcam:

AC1 was my very first 360 game, and AC2 was cool but I never finished them. I got bored of them pretty fast. Origins is on a whole nother level

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Our shyts aint in the bargain bin though..

:sas1:

With all the shytty late ass gimp ports you get might as well. MK on switch :mjlol: Witcher on switch :mjlol: Just now getting apex :mjlol: Absolute trash tier online services. But hey I guess you got Mario farming to look forward too

Daps
Both Origins and Odyssey are incredibly overrated. I found them bloated, repetitive and lacking in personality. I far prefer the more compact design of the worlds in the francise's earlier entries. Now that I think about it, Ubisoft has had a terrible generation, their output markedly inferior to last gen. Far Cry 5 was terrible, too. After the phenomenal Far Cry 3, that series' quality has plummeted something fierce. Where the hell is Splinter Cell? It's arguably their most iconic and popular franchise, yet it didn't see a single release this generation. The only game from them I'm interested in is Watch Dogs: Legion, assuming the gameplay shown during its reveal was real. If so, it definitely looks to be a significant leap forward in gameplay, introducing a dynamism that we've experienced in very few games.

:francis:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been on it since the first game, Ac4 should’ve been called something else that cac wasn’t even a assassin:yeshrug:

I didn’t finish 3 because it just bored the fukk outta me, skipped Rouge and Syndicate. Now Origins was my game :wow::wow: it was more action but you had a choice to do all stealth, some fans got mad because you had options :mjgrin:

don’t care for odyssey :francis:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Well you could slaughter everyone in AC1 also but there was a terrible mechanic where you'd assassinate somebody and neverending respawning dudes would fight you endlessly unless you escaped. And the parkour was really bad, in comparison to the new ones. Also it was repetitive and just to find new story missions it was locked by you getting on ubisoft towers to unlock the missions on your map which was terrible.

For most missions in AC2 trilogy you had a choice of if you wanted to be stealthy or loud, the game didnt penalize you for playing how you wanted.

I liked the direction AC1's combat was because there were things in place stopping me from just straight up murdering folk and made me feel like an actual (Or as close as you could be in that series) Assassin since I could get mobbed if I didn't pull it off just right or escaped fast enough. The Parkour was shyte in the first 1 and was markedly improved from 2 go on, but in Two I just felt like a Murderous half deity which sorta took me out of the whole vibe I had playing the first and I just killed and kept it moving.

And I liked going up those Eagle points and scoping out the scene. :wow: They weren't too hard to traverse, but I guess I can see how someone would find that a bit tedious along with the copy and paste 3 mission types over 30 mission shyt they had going on with it. I should give the others a burn, since I stopped at Ezio's last game haven't played an AC game since.