Before all the c00ning and trolling, Stacey Dash was the goat in the 90's and 2000s

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
I thought she was getting better but Googled and found out she was arrested again last year :wow:

ITH97303.jpg
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, give me that chick from the parent hood... she came thru and crushed all the buidlings on the 90s sitcom sistas

Reagan-Gomez-Preston.jpg

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
another one :yes:

her in Mo Money :mjcry:

Yes! :ohlawd:
258731_full.jpg

She still in yall hearts and loins....

Now when she make her inevitable plea to join the black community again, yall gon be strong or nah?

I'll be on bended knee, saying, "welcome back, baby. I missed you. I'm glad u came back home. Please don't ever leave like that again. I forgive u" :to:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, give me that chick from the parent hood... she came thru and crushed all the buidlings on the 90s sitcom sistas

Reagan-Gomez-Preston.jpg

Regan is average compared to Stacey Dash. :hubie:

Don't forget Late 90's Lisa raye

Before @Jayne lightskin police rolls in here.

She was another 1 of my favorite ladies of the 90's but LisaRaye ain't seeing Stacey Dash. :wow:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
:mjpls:
But that c00ning sucked the life out of her

I can't figure out why she even resorted to that shyt. She's a smart woman with great looks, there's no need for her be c00ning and trolling it up. There's so many other ways to make money (reality tv, shytty tv guest appearances, co host of any of these talk shows, modeling etc) these days that there's no need for a woman to ever sell themselves out for attention.

I just want to stop the c00ning and trolling. I'll forgive her :mjcry:

Bootzilla

Direct from the chocolate milkyway
Daps
Reppin
Hampton va
I can't figure out why she even resorted to that shyt. She's a smart woman with great looks, there's no need for her be c00ning and trolling it up. There's so many other ways to make money (reality tv, shytty tv guest appearances, co host of any of these talk shows, modeling etc) these days that there's no need for a woman to ever sell themselves out for attention.

I just want to stop the c00ning and trolling. I'll forgive her :mjcry:
:to: it's cause whe want that fox money its sad too but i can tell she wants to just stand out. And she is so polar diffrent from :dame: