Beetlejuice Beetlejuice #1 Again #1 Again | The Domestic Box Office Thread | Sep. 13-15

Which Movie will Gross More this Weekend?

• Don't Worry Darling

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • The Woman King

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
It's fine to demand better representation. It's not fine to do so as a reaction to something Black related. Speak up all the time. Don't just wait until it is convenient. And don't use Black people as a jumping-off point.

Interesting post. Which group is that? Speak up now.

This is why I respect Tenoch (Namor).

He's been had the balls to strive for better representation for brown / black Latinos in the arts....and 90% of the time it's his own people (Mexicans, Latinos, mestizos etc) that pay him dust.

Asking do Latinos care about representation or do they just want what FBA have is a valid question.

The box office #s Dont lie

morris

Superstar
Daps
Blue Beetle was actually very good ... Right until that grandma with the gun as the last poster noted.

Got super goofy.

And as ALWAYS, why does DC keep great villains under wraps. I see this movie could have used a great villain, even post credit, as the post credit scene was meh

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honest question. Seriously as I'm am not American.

Have black Americans every done the 'where' s our representation' after Latino Americans did something amazing? Or do black folks applaud them?

I ask this as this seems to be a recurring theme where black people fight for something and everyone then tries to eat.

There is nothing wrong with that, just don't eat by trying to bite the hand that's instrumental in getting you fed. Of course that goes both ways.
We are usually the first to break the color barrier. I would wager that we have better unity and an idea of what our goals are because we have a common background.

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
How so? pretty dead month movie wise. Coulda did well...

Better than releasing it in Sep
there was literally nothing to compete with right now. The other movie that came out this week was Strays, some talking dogs. Barbenheimer got to breathe for a few weeks. Football is still in pre-season. There was nothing stopping people from seeing this. Everybody's excuses for why this is flopping are comical.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Just saw it. shyt was the best DC flick in a while. Idk if it's better than Homecoming, but imma do a rewatch. BB was def better than I expected.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
there was literally nothing to compete with right now. The other movie that came out this week was Strays, some talking dogs. Barbenheimer got to breathe for a few weeks. Football is still in pre-season. There was nothing stopping people from seeing this. Everybody's excuses for why this is flopping are comical.
I'm saying