Beetlejuice Beetlejuice #1 Again #1 Again | The Domestic Box Office Thread | Sep. 13-15

Which Movie will Gross More this Weekend?

• Don't Worry Darling

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • The Woman King

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Ya know I thought D&D was gonna be a superflop from the first trailer but it seems to have a good lil buzz
yeah, it's like they fired whoever cut the 1st trailer, and the person that did the 2nd one got it right. Cuz at first i was definitely skipping this shyt, now i'm go see it in the theaters.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have never played the game in my life and had no interest in the film at all, until I saw this 30 second ad:

For whatever reason, that hooked me and is now pulling me in now.

I was going to wait for steaming for this, but I might fukk around and spend a Saturday at the theater if the movie is on fukkery time like this. :mjlol:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Why did they make Shazam a goofball :snoop: wisdom of Solomon got him running around like Deadpool

tumblr_lewgh4eOPy1qa9wgxo1_500.jpg

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Shazam is an example of how the studios don't get it.

The issue is not superhero movies...its shytty superhero movies with no connection to the greater storyline or plot

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Even in the actual movie Big Tom Hanks got it together enough to score some cheeks, this dude practically making dikk and fart jokes. Speaking of Tom Hanks I just found out the Forest Gump accent was actually based on young Forest's natural drawl. Levi spent absolutely no time with the young Billy actor.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Shazam is an example of how the studios don't get it.

The issue is not superhero movies...its shytty superhero movies with no connection to the greater storyline or plot

Eh not everything gotta be a bigger story
Exactly, I don't need connectivity to other stories in fact, that TAKES AWAY from the movie I'm watching...the best thing about the first Shazam is that it didn't do that at all other than acknowledging the other characters existence. Shazam 1 was a stand alone fun movie kids could like and it worked.

Sidebar;

The marvel family fukking sucks. Mary has always been alright, but Freddie and the others as heroes is distracting asf and nobody cares. This movie looks like power rangers vs CGI monsters. I am honestly very disappointed as a Shazam fan...

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Exactly, I don't need connectivity to other stories in fact, that TAKES AWAY from the movie I'm watching...the best thing about the first Shazam is that it didn't do that at all other than acknowledging the other characters existence. Shazam 1 was a stand alone fun movie kids could like and it worked.

Sidebar;

The marvel family fukking sucks. Mary has always been alright, but Freddie and the others as heroes is distracting asf and nobody cares. This movie looks like power rangers vs CGI monsters. I am honestly very disappointed as a Shazam fan...
It kinda is a power rangers movie like 2/3 of it