Beetlejuice Beetlejuice #1 Again #1 Again | The Domestic Box Office Thread | Sep. 13-15

Which Movie will Gross More this Weekend?

• Don't Worry Darling

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • The Woman King

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Damn, was hoping BP2 would surpass Strange’s opening numbers but I keep forgetting how front-loaded MoM was at the time. That movie really benefitted from dropping shortly after No Way Home as well as heightened expectations with the cameos.

180mil is still an amazing turnout for a Black Panther film without Chadwick. Fantastic watch too, Coogler and the cast were on one. It’s a film that I see many shying away from a second showing due to how somber and heavy it is, but the film already has better legs than the previous two Marvel outings. Hope they keep making it rain. :myman:

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Damn, was hoping BP2 would surpass Strange’s opening numbers but I keep forgetting how front-loaded MoM was at the time. That movie really benefitted from dropping shortly after No Way Home as well as heightened expectations with the cameos.

180mil is still an amazing turnout for a Black Panther film without Chadwick. Fantastic watch too, Coogler and the cast were on one. It’s a film that I see many shying away from a second showing due to how somber and heavy it is, but the film already has better legs than the previous two Marvel outings. Hope they keep making it rain. :myman:
i feel the EXACT same way....film has issues of course and some obvious shoe horns that you know marvel made coogler force in (riri williams) but the performances, cgi, action was well worth it

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps

Wakanda Forever will likely gross more if only because it's a better film than MoM since people didn't care much for that one once they realized that all the cameos in the film were just boxoffice bait and they were underutilized in the film.

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
not a One Piece fan, but it's always dope to see anime doing well in the west theaters.

I don't know much in regards to if a box office number is 'good' or not, but for a sequel film that doesn't feature the star of the franchise I imagine BP did pretty well. A good send off to CB.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Really not shyt else coming out for the rest of this month..

So BP will definitely be making money for awhile

maybe strange world that 3d flick does something.. bu the trailer for that looked so wack.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That was a good hold for Black Adam. Anywhere around $400M puts it around that Shazam/Eternals/Black Widow/Shang-Chi tier of recent superhero origins.

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever should be able to get to $1B and beyond. it's not supposed to have an early Disney+ release.
We'll see, It's on the same pace as Thor L&T and that ended at $760mil.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Beautiful damn movie.
dWvVip8.gif

UKVu0t8.gif