Been WHINING all a year for a second chance…Whiners/Eagles Official Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
let’s take a stroll down memory lane

to a time when a nfl coaching super genius decided to use a second string tight end to block one of the leading edge rushers in the league

To a time when a 350 lb man decided to show how tough he was by throwing around a player half his size

To a time when the whiners accused the league of rigging the game

Then McCaffrey’s amazing run tied the game, instilling a sense of hope. “We needed like five more of those,” a dejected McCaffrey said later. The Eagles responded with a 14-play, 75-yard touchdown drive facilitated by three defensive penalties that negated potential stops. Suffice it to say, the Niners weren’t thrilled with the officiating. “It felt like once Purdy got hurt, someone at the league called down and said, ‘Make sure the Eagles get to the Super Bowl, and not them,’” one Niners player told me. I’m withholding his name because he would prefer to keep his money, rather than paying a fine to the NFL.That may be a bit over the top, but let’s just say he wasn’t the only frustrated person in that locker room.

To a time when someone thought the nfc champions were extremely lucky

“We have a talented football team,” Aiyuk recently told The SFNiners, via NBCSportsBayArea.com. “We have, hands down, the best football team in the league. Hands down. . . . I’m not going even going to argue with anyone who thinks they should argue that…They got extremely lucky.”

To a time when a kicker (who is no longer employed by the team) decided to speak on the talents of the mvp runner up (who went on to have one of the best QB performances in Super Bowl history)

But if you make Jalen Hurts play quarterback, you’re going to have a pretty solid day on defense.”

To a time when a gadget WR called an all pro CB trash

And then refused to back down when asked for more insight months later

I don’t regret nothing I said,” Samuel said, via Jennifer Lee Chan of NBC Sports Bay Area

To a time when that same gadget WR admitted he was obsessed with the nfc champions

You said recently the Rams are the team you hate the most. Jalen Ramsey left, will you be disappointed to not match up with him twice a year anymore? DEEBO: I mean it’s cool. A lot of people think we got beef but in real life, that’s my dog. That’s my partner but on the field, there ain’t no friends. It’s cool, I was happy to see he was excited to move on and go to a different team but going back to your question, (my) most hated team is the Eagles right now. 100 percent.

To a time when that previously mentioned genius head coach admitted he could not stop thinking about the nfc champions

To a time when a linebacker wished his comrades and fans didn’t have bytch flowing through their veins

People are going to jump to what happened last year, in the NFC championship game,” linebacker Fred Warner said on his podcast, The Warner House. “I’m kind of over that whole thing. I know some of our players, throughout the offseason, were saying stuff about it. I honestly wish we hadn’t. You can sit there and make the excuse about the whole Brock [Purdy] situation, blah blah blah. At the end of the day, they beat us. They earned that.

Today is week 13 for most teams in the NFL. For one, it is the Super Bowl.

Buckle up boys and girls!

Whiners
Eagles

Last edited:

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Lets gooooo now we get to see what a healthy Whiners team can do....in the reegular season. @jwonder wonder no more whatcoulda been we get to see what will be, will be...till the playoffs

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Lets gooooo now we get to see what a healthy Whiners team can do....in the reegular season. @jwonder wonder no more whatcoulda been we get to see what will be, will be...till the playoffs
We have injuries in a multiple areas. We are wounded birds. Can the whiners take advantage? We will find out at 425 eastern

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
S
We have injuries in a multiple areas. We are wounded birds. Can the whiners take advantage? We will find out at 425 eastern
shyt injuries or not I hope this is a win would love to see the iggles sweep them

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Just hoping for some good clean fun as always

Really hoping these flag football west coasters are able to make it through the game without being beaten into the injured reserve list in large quantities like last time. Praying for your health san fran 🙏🏻