Been WHINING all a year for a second chance…Whiners/Eagles Official Thread

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
You're going to be pulling your hair out with Jalen's turnovers today :mjlol:
If the Eagles lose, do you think the front office, coaching staff, players, and fans will cry for 11 months straight like you guys did

Praying for everyone with a vested interest in the 49ers mental health 🙏🏻 #BeWell

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I wouldnt be surprised if SF win...they need the game more and our defense has significant injuries

But the Eagles being underdogs at home is rather disrespectful. They say players dont pay attn to that but I find it hard to believe

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
If the Eagles lose, do you think the front office, coaching staff, players, and fans will cry for 11 months straight like you guys did

Praying for everyone with a vested interest in the 49ers mental health 🙏🏻 #BeWell
No. It's a regular season game. But yes if Jalen Hurts was out in a championship game all would be crying. Stop acting stupid. When a QB is out, it's a major blow for like 98% of teams.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I wouldnt be surprised if SF win...they need the game more.

But the Eagles being underdogs at home is rather disrespectful. They say players dont pay attn to that but I find it hard to believe
Sirianni can list all the things I mentioned in OP plus the Vegas line and have lane whip out the under dog mask and that’s all his motivation for the week.

This is their superbowl. They want this one bad. It will be tough for their psyche if they can’t pull this off with us having injuries in multiple spots especially on defense

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I wouldnt be surprised if SF win...they need the game more and our defense has significant injuries

It's not disrespectful when you are frauds. :manny:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
No. It's a regular season game. But yes if Jalen Hurts was out in a championship game all would be crying. Stop acting stupid. When a QB is out, it's a major blow for like 98% of teams.
How did those QBs get hurt in the championship game? Some sort of pregame injury? Slip on something on the sideline?

Surely you haven't been crying for 11 months because it hurt too much when the opposing team tackled the guy with the ball?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
How did those QBs get hurt in the championship game? Some sort of pregame injury? Slip on something on the sideline?

Surely you haven't been crying for 11 months because it hurt too much when the opposing team tackled the guy with the ball?
Don't even talk about your injuries today then. You the first one. talkin about oh we have so many injuries on defense. :comeon:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Don't even talk about your injuries today then. You the first one. talkin about oh we have so many injuries on defense. :comeon:
I've made zero mention about injured Eagles leading up to this game or in this thread

Were the incorrect thing you're saying to be true though, slight difference between going into a game missing players as opposed to having players leave the game because the other team is throwing them at the ground too hard

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps

he has soft ass charmin, I bet they make their own safe space thread. Planet fitness of the NFL