Been watching The Shield recently...

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
it gets better and better. The stakes are constantly being raised every season. I think I watched over a period of like 2 weeks a few years back. shyt was :whew:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
it gets better and better. The stakes are constantly being raised every season. I think I watched over a period of like 2 weeks a few years back. shyt was :whew:

At 1st I was a little put off by the fact that it looks kind of cheap, the way the whole show is shot but its piff and yeah, it gets better and better.

I'ma try to finish the whole thing in the next 2 weeks. I'm already halfway there.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
At 1st I was a little put off by the fact that it looks kind of cheap, the way the whole show is shot but its piff and yeah, it gets better and better.

I'ma try to finish the whole thing in the next 2 weeks. I'm already halfway there.

I think they shot with that effect on purpose. It's supposed to seem as if it's shot on a handheld like a reality show type situation. Sort of like "COPS"

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
The-Shield-from-Injustice-Wallpaper1.png

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just skip to season 5 with forest whitaker. easily the goat season, and prob one of the best seasons in tv. I'd put it up there with the best seasons of the wire, sopranos ect..:manny:
Its a travesty that forest didnt get an award for that season. If each season was near that level of quality it would be considered one of the goats but sadly a lot of seasons were pretty weak. Though the series finale is prob the best out of the modern dramas so far.

although i wouldnt skip anything, i agree that the Forest Whitaker season was off the chain. He definitely should have won something, Forest performance was definitely one of the best I've ever seen on a tv show. The whole season was piff.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
although i wouldnt skip anything, i agree that the Forest Whitaker season was off the chain. He definitely should have won something, Forest performance was definitely one of the best I've ever seen on a tv show. The whole season was piff.

i wish they had more clips on youtube

anthony anderson killed it

him sonning shane was a top 5 scene :ohlawd:

when i say "suck my dikk" you say "do you want me to lick your balls daddy?" :wow: