Been rewatching the wire....

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Stringer's whole product over territory shyt was so fukking stupid :snoop:

Dude was too smart for his own good or thought he was smarter than he really was

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Stringer's whole product over territory shyt was so fukking stupid :snoop:

Dude was too smart for his own good or thought he was smarter than he really was

He definitely had the smartest man in the room complex.

He was so proud of himself for knowing about “inelastic products” and “market saturation” and loved showing off his knowledge of this in front of low level heroin dealers

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I always loved that they just play whatever music is out at the time. I don't know if they had to acquire all these rights or not but it feels like the era it's filmed
most of the songs they were blasting were wack picks from the era, so many better songs, but i don't expect baltimore nikkas to have good taste. shyt was also sus as hell when two dudes pulled up blasting luda's "splash, waterfalls" in the truck together :russ:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
most of the songs they were blasting were wack picks from the era, so many better songs, but i don't expect baltimore nikkas to have good taste. shyt was also sus as hell when two dudes pulled up blasting luda's "splash, waterfalls" in the truck together :russ:

I wouldn't say they were all trash picks, they had a lot of Hov across the first few seasons, they had Wayne Wonder on there, Sean Paul's major hits that were everywhere at the time, DMX was on there.. I mean it's a better selection than a lot of shows have. :manny: