been fukking around with the Suno AI music maker

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
@bnew been on the fore front of AI and at some point we have to accept that the future is augmented. The other day I had to do an acceptance letter for a government tender.. instead of over thinking it. I was like write me a thing in this circumstances. Then after the prompt.. edited it. There's plenty of things and to a deep level can be done.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah structure and the creativity people have in doing something different and it being good is interesting to me. Like you wonder the new possibilities people have, how they work structurally in a sensible way. And music is mechanical so there is a way it goes or maybe has variations the way jazz does.

I appreciate your responses. What does your wife think about it..I ask only because you said she has a way to predict what the future chords and sounds are..does she know how the AI is calculating it or freestyling it? Is there a way it's structuring it's thing?

She just says it's usual patterns in melody/rhythm she's heard a ton of times everywhere. Popular/predictable harmonic changes (chord progressions) and how the melody behaves on top of it with the rhythm(?). She just basically said experience, familiarity and feeling really. I'm paraphrasing a little because she's not 100% deep into music theory/jargon so I'm trying to explain what she's saying.

I'm guessing whatever this A.I is trained on probably notices all the same things. shyt probably has like millions and millions of examples to go by. Plus there are a lot of common riffs/motifs/musical phrases people use all the time.

Last edited:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah but it’s getting better as time goes on and soon will be able to compose out of original processes. We will not be able to tell very soon

Yes you can.

You can hear the shyt.

The shyt needs to be outlawed.
As it is theft.

plus violates sampling laws.
they rear ended sample based rap for.
Regardless of how jumbled up the ai tries to disguise it's sources.
It is plagiarism.
Extreme covert plagiarism.

No one should be listening to music from ai.

it is blasphemous.....

Produced and Sang in ftp server html.

ol 14.4 modem speed background vocals.

fukk this digital bullshyt.
This shyt is Sharon apple.
Plus not to be trusted.

Art Barr

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Yes you can.

You can hear the shyt.

The shyt needs to be outlawed.
As it is theft.

plus violates sampling laws.
they rear ended sample based rap for.
Regardless of how jumbled up the ai tries to disguise it's sources.
It is plagiarism.
Extreme covert plagiarism.

No one should be listening to music from ai.

it is blasphemous.....

Produced and Sang in ftp server html.

ol 14.4 modem speed background vocals.

fukk this digital bullshyt.
This shyt is Sharon apple.
Plus not to be trusted.

Art Barr
Bro did you read, I literally said pretty soon you will not be able to tell. It’s a fact it’s going to emulate the human sound and thought processes as technology gets more advanced. Especially once it’s linked with quantum computers..I didn’t say now :beli:and I didn’t say it was cool either

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Bro did you read, I literally said pretty soon you will not be able to tell. It’s a fact it’s going to emulate the human sound and thought processes as technology gets more advanced. Especially once it’s linked with quantum computers..I didn’t say now :beli:and I didn’t say it was cool either

Again.
I will always be able to tell.

Did you read the prophecy of macross plus : Sharon apple.

If not. Get to reading.

i am not and will not be fooled.

By some nerd core goofie products.
I made profitable sir.
Yo goof ass will very fooled.

I will not be fooled.
about anything derived from being an audiophile.

art barr

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Again.
I will always be able to tell.

Did you read the prophecy of macross plus : Sharon apple.

If not. Get to reading.

i am not and will not be fooled.

By some nerd core goofie products.
I made profitable sir.
Yo goof ass will very fooled.

I will not be fooled.
about anything derived from being an audiophile.

art barr
I wasn’t talking about you directly. I’m speaking on people in general. But Ok breh lol

Daps

i'm sure a lot of it is obtained illegally they'll just pay out, ask for forgiveness later. typical with these silicon valley companies. all that matters is the VC money flows till they actually have something to sell, fukk legality.

bytch face is giving me weird vibes.......she ain't even real

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-

Over the few months I made some musical projects and the last and recent one I released I wrote lyrics to. Tell me what y'all think!