been fukking around with the Suno AI music maker

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Convenience will be the downfall of mankind.

I personally think the art world is now over, let's stop lying to ourselves.
This is so discouraging and demotivating for true creatives.

Why bother even going to University for a Fine Arts Degree or to study music anymore???
Only to graduate 4 years later and there are no jobs because the owners just type in prompts..you are no longer needed.

Imagine how advanced it'll be when last years freshmen graduate in 4 years time.

And whose going to even hear your AI song for you to earn a single dollar when 7 billion Earthlings are all using the tech??
By making these tools accessible they have killed the music market.
Someone put it good here:

I think it threatens the music business part of it - in fact I think it already has. I think the music business as we know it is almost already dead.

I don't think it threatens art as a concept or why humans make art.

I do think making art will be seen like playing video games - yes some people get paid to play video games - but most people pay money TO play video games. It will go back to a "passtime" not really a "career" or "business." But obviously people love gaming so much they still do it - even if it costs them money and time and gives me them no benefit other than pure joy and fun.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Honestly with 10 pages of songs already, with touching up you already got an album in here.

Some of these songs are really good, just need some touch up/final engineering/lyrics rewrites around the messy areas tbh.

It can seriously revive some areas of music. No lie I got nostalgic a few times when I made some older-sounding music with it.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Been messing with custom mode.

Anime and UK Drill instrumental:

UK Drill and EDM, Dance, etc. are additionally interesting.
Vaporwave and UK Drill
UK Drill and Indian or UK Drill and Chinese Pentatonic go hard af :pachaha:

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps

I’m dying sounds like Kirk franklin

Edit:

One more

Last edited:

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
As an independent musician this is apocalyptic but I get the appeal. This is the worst the tech will ever be. It's going to continue getting better. What will be a reason someone would want to listen to human artists where you can curate the exact vibes you want to a tee custom to your exact liking? With Spotify getting flack for their lack of payout to artists I could see them saying fukk it and leaning into the AI artists. The music business is dead. Gonna proceed to warn the other artists I know in the space that we all have to consider the fact there will be absolutely no money in this in the next 3-5 years. Wow.