been fukking around with the Suno AI music maker

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
My big fear.

Do a song release, it catch wind only for know it all haters to accuse you of using ai to create it.

I got recordings and memo notes of music going back like 5 years but with this ish out here, doesn't even matter.
Put those memo notes in the app in custom mode breh… that’s what I did

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
This generation coming up about to listen to the most generic music in history, art without expression, film without a vision.......... :picard:

AI can never capture the actual SOUL of a musician.

(At least I hope)

These shyts sound like when someone who never recorded and tries, but can’t stay on the beat to save their life :laugh:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
My big fear.

Do a song release, it catch wind only for know it all haters to accuse you of using ai to create it.

I got recordings and memo notes of music going back like 5 years but with this ish out here, doesn't even matter.

Convenience will be the downfall of mankind.

I personally think the art world is now over, let's stop lying to ourselves.
This is so discouraging and demotivating for true creatives.

Why bother even going to University for a Fine Arts Degree or to study music anymore???
Only to graduate 4 years later and there are no jobs because the owners just type in prompts..you are no longer needed.

Imagine how advanced it'll be when last years freshmen graduate in 4 years time.

And whose going to even hear your AI song for you to earn a single dollar when 7 billion Earthlings are all using the tech??
By making these tools accessible they have killed the music market.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Put those memo notes in the app in custom mode breh… that’s what I did
Thought to but I don't want to feed it anymore brilliance.

That's why it sounds the way it does. Passable but not really fire.

Because it's doing a softpull of general music, hence the mid results that sound hella generic if kinda novel at first.