Beef | Netflix Series Discussion Thread

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The show was a lot of fun, and I enjoyed Ali and Steven's performances. I felt the chemistry between the characters worked well, and the plot was interesting.

The show is actually pretty deep in how it makes you reflect on the trauma that many grew up with and how it shaped us in our current lives. Plus, it highlighted that many have suppressed emotions they can't confide with others and let it out in a messy way on others. The Danny and Paul situation is a thing I've seen happen in my life where you see others want you to be at their level and not want to see that person advance to a better place.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
The level of pettiness between Amy and Danny felt like a madness rollercoaster I wanted no parts off of. :mjlol:
Facts. From the initial trailer, my pettiness would have turned off about 5 seconds into chasing her in my car. Some people are just a p*ssy hair away from doing that.

Another Asian movie/show that's been over hyped.
Who's hyping it? :dahell:

It's not getting any type of Wednesday or Love is Blind treatment. I don't even think it's in the top 10 right now.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually watched the whole thing in a day. Can't remember doing that. I loved this shyt. Couldn'
t predict a lot of shyt that happen which is fukking rare in TV these days.

Probably the most fun I've had watching T.V since the first season of Orange is the New Black. Doesn't mean its the best show or anything but just pure fun.