Bee attack caught on tape NSFW

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The whole gang slumped him :picard:
tenor.gif

Daps
I stepped on a sweat bee hive when I was 15. Multiple stings on my legs and thighs. I got light headed and vomited then went to sleep. When I woke up there was a dead bee in my boxers. Things could have been much worse.

Nah GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Horse flies are the worst when it comes to them landing on your head when you pop out of the water. They bite you mad quick and it hurts like fukk.

When I was about 8 I stepped on a hole in the ground where bees where going inside to stop them from getting back out.:pachaha:
Looked down and realized I didn't have any shoes on and they could sting the bottom of my feet.:sadcam: In that split second I actually knew I had just made the worst decision in my entire young life.

Tried to run as fast as I could away but it was too late. After one stung me the rest just kept coming. I started screaming and my mom looks out the door like wtf is going on.:dahell:

I run inside the house and they start lighting her azz up too.:mjcry: it was all my fault.

Crazy thing is I got stung everywhere except my feet. But years later I stepped on bee with my bare feet and I remember my little cousin laughing because it looked like I started break dancing outta no where. It hurt way worse than anywhere else I ever got stung and the pain last for hours.

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
Me and a few homies were chilling in one of our smoke spots. There was a long piece of rebar that was u shaped, exiting a broken concrete pillar and re-entering the pillar in another spot.

I started jumping on it because it was springy and making those old door stop boing sound. My other potna hopped on it and did a flip and when he landed, yellow jackets emerged. :deadrose:

THEY WAS ON THAT BOY ASS, literally and figuratively :mjlol: He ran for bout an 1/8mi and they were still stuck in his sweats, every one he freed hit his ass.

We still laugh about that and it happened 25yrs ago :russ:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
When I was about 8 I stepped on a hole in the ground where bees where going inside to stop them from getting back out.:pachaha:
Looked down and realized I didn't have any shoes on and they could sting the bottom of my feet.:sadcam: In that split second I actually knew I had just made the worst decision in my entire young life.

Tried to run as fast as I could away but it was too late. After one stung me the rest just kept coming. I started screaming and my mom looks out the door like wtf is going on.:dahell:

I run inside the house and they start lighting her azz up too.:mjcry: it was all my fault.

Crazy thing is I got stung everywhere except my feet. But years later I stepped on bee with my bare feet and I remember my little cousin laughing because it looked like I started break dancing outta no where. It hurt way worse than anywhere else I ever got stung and the pain last for hours.
:damn: you brought the smoke to moms
:dead:
breh what she say to you when it was over?