Bee attack caught on tape NSFW

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
There had to be a beehive nearby, they only attack like that when the hive is in danger. You’re supposed to run and they’ll stop once they perceive the hive is out of danger. Obviously dude was on the older side and couldn’t get away. Never jump into a lake or pond either, they’ll wait for you to get out.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
“I am the writing on the walls, the whisper in the classroom, be my victim”

anigif_sub-buzz-2456-1624464904-9.gif

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I was 11 or 12 damn bee sting me on my hand when I was riding my back and crashed
I stepped on a sweat bee hive when I was 15. Multiple stings on my legs and thighs. I got light headed and vomited then went to sleep. When I woke up there was a dead bee in my boxers. Things could have been much worse.
They couldn't hose him off or something?
Nah GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
There had to be a beehive nearby, they only attack like that when the hive is in danger. You’re supposed to run and they’ll stop once they perceive the hive is out of danger. Obviously dude was on the older side and couldn’t get away. Never jump into a lake or pond either, they’ll wait for you to get out.
Horse flies are the worst when it comes to them landing on your head when you pop out of the water. They bite you mad quick and it hurts like fukk.