LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
just posted on social media :ohhh:

g.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
More wrestlers should prioritize their family.

I thought she was going to be a crossover stat but this last run didn't really seem to go anywhere. Its probably Rollins fault.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
More wrestlers should prioritize their family.

I thought she was going to be a crossover stat but this last run didn't really seem to go anywhere. It’s probably Rollins fault.
Star power doesn’t always translate outside of the wrestling world.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Becky was my favorite of the 4 Horsewomen. But I really hated the Super Skinny Bex booking this past run. If she's ready to call it, good for her.
From what I've heard (and this could be unsubstantiated :laugh: ), after she had Rioux, she was able to lose the baby weight but after that she got too skinny and has struggled to get her weight back up.
Really unfortunate cause she was arguably the biggest star in the company in that initial run as The Man but she was so skinny this last run she had it was hard to take her seriously. She looked like a toothpick

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Seems weird to me that 2010s wrestlers are reaching the end of their careers. I still see them as kids (despite the fact that they're older than me).

Somebody like Cody is just now reaching the peak of his career in his late 30s, while Roman is already part-time and there's a good chance he won't be around in the next five years. I don't know how many wrestlers from this era are going to go for over twenty years like Cena and Orton, but maybe it just seems that way because they spent years in other companies before they came to WWE.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
From what I've heard (and this could be unsubstantiated :laugh: ), after she had Rioux, she was able to lose the baby weight but after that she got too skinny and has struggled to get her weight back up.
Really unfortunate cause she was arguably the biggest star in the company in that initial run as The Man but she was so skinny this last run she had it was hard to take her seriously. She looked like a toothpick
Well they are crossfiters, so that's probably why