Thots becoming real estate agents and life coaches unappreciation thread

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Im good

Rather deal with old ass gladys who been doing real estate for her real job for decades, than some hoe who got 6 different jobs going on and this is also a hustle for her
Amen.

I can't imagine working decades, breaking your back to buy your first home, and you show up and it's some IG thot with a linktree in her IG profile that leads to OnlyFans, Twitter, CashApp, and ShapChat. Doing real estate as one of her 100 different entrepreneur "hustles" .

:mjlol:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cant suck dikk forever :manny:. I can actually respect a chick that sees the long game and plays accordingly. Tricking in your 40s and beyond is nasty work. Its like athletes in their 40s tryna compete with these young bulls. The smart ones have a transition plan in place.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Cant suck dikk forever :manny:. I can actually respect a chick that sees the long game and plays accordingly. Tricking in your 40s and beyond is nasty work. Its like athletes in their 40s tryna compete with these young bulls. The smart ones have a transition plan in place.

That’s why they’re supposed to have a husband.
kevsamuels.png

Last edited:
Daps
These hoes always in Dallas/Fort Worth :wow:
This is why the Cowboys suck.

Too much accessible azz N tittays. LA, Miami etc., you gotta throw $$$$$ around. Dallas heauxs got their own money.

My homies stayed eating off fine azz professional sistas and pawgs. Fine Latinas get married early. Wife had a bunch of 5'1" thicc Mexican coworkers but they married with 3 kids by age 27.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Do your due diligence... :manny:
An old head "professional" will rip you off all the same.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I got a few female friends like this. Bounced from Onlyfans, to real estate agent, to travel planner always chasing the next hustle. Then they realize it's not a get rich quick scheme and actual work goes into making money through those outlets such as marketing and move on to the next thing.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall