Becky Lynch calls it a day?

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I never got into the man gimmick but Big Time Becks was the shyt

I don’t think Becky should retire but she does need a long break. The women’s division is stronger than ever so they don’t need her right now. Be a mom, eat a lot of food, bulk up and then comeback as a heel. :obama:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
More wrestlers should prioritize their family.

I thought she was going to be a crossover stat but this last run didn't really seem to go anywhere. Its probably Rollins fault.

She evolved her character with big time becks and was absolutely on her way there. Then Dumbo laveck reverted her back. The only person who did well by going back to their old gimmick was la knight. Big time becks had the outfits and character to be a big crossover star. Now she comes out in a lame shirt doing lame promos.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Her & Rollins kid is probably getting old enough now to start elementary school soon. It's probably not easy taking care of a kid on the road with WWE's schedule even though you are there with your partner.

Same thing is going to happen to Bianca soon too.

:dahell: When Bianca said she was 35 on her TV show I was like :dahell:

I thought she was early 30's at the oldest.

Damn, she really had a rocket strapped to her the moment she got called up.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:blessed:
chun-li-family-man-e.png

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
:dahell: When Bianca said she was 35 on her TV show I was like :dahell:

I thought she was early 30's at the oldest.

Damn, she really had a rocket strapped to her the moment she got called up.

Bianca was on The Pivot podcast talking about it a few months ago during Mania season. She brought up how her biological clock is ticking, and she wants to try and have a baby soon but she doesn't know when / how she'll handle it in terms of her career yet from what I remember.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Bianca was on The Pivot podcast talking about it a few months ago during Mania season. She brought up how her biological clock is ticking, and she wants to try and have a baby soon but she doesn't know when / how she'll handle it in terms of her career yet from what I remember.

I'm not a woman--so, it's a given I don't understand--but I don't know why career women don't get a surrogate.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trinity is also in her late 30s, surprised she hasn't had her own with Jimmy. But maybe she doesn't want any. Natalya said she didn't want any.

I'm not a woman--so, it's a given I don't understand--but I don't know why career women don't get a surrogate.

Most people want to do it the traditional way. I'm pretty sure some have decided to freeze their eggs. It's a decision I feel like most straight women in the business have to make or think about as soon as they pass 30.