"beat that p*ssyy like Emmett Till" - Lil Wayne

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
Lil Wayne Disrespects Emmett Till
When a rapper says he’s gonna “pop a pill” then “beat that p*ssy like Emmett Till,” that’s when we know that he might have gone just a little bit too far. But that’s just what happened this week, and the Till family isn’t happy.
Lil Wayne and Future, two very talented hip-hop artists, have decided to push the envelope of disrespect by releasing a song called “Karate Chop.” In the song, Lil Wayne takes the liberty of turning the mutilated face of Emmett Till into a weary s*x organ, ridiculing the agony experienced by this young man many years ago. The matter is made is even sadder by the fact that Till’s legacy was trampled by Lil Wayne, Future and Universal Records right in the middle of Black History Month.
I spoke this week with Airickca Gordon Taylor, spokesperson for the Till family and as you can imagine, the family is outraged.
“I just couldn’t understand how he could compare the gateway to life to the brutality and punishment of death,” said Gordon Taylor.

NOT for the weak of heart :sad: probably NSFW
Emmett_Till-merge.jpg

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
'and just imagine how my girl feel...on the phone scared as hell that her guy look like emmitt till"

-kanye

this isn't the first time...at least he knows who emmitt till was

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
'and just imagine how my girl feel...on the phone scared as hell that her guy look like emmitt till"

-kanye

that line isn't disrespectful, Wayne's is. that dumb ass probably learned about Emmitt till from that ye line. the till murder basically started the civil rights movement. fukk Wayne

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC

-kanye

that's not even remotely the same kind of reference

but as far as that picture goes, i saw this topic on a couple other forums but i'll say it here...it's kind of hilarious to me how people champion all that shoot em up shyt in the music...but a picture like that that's not all that far off from the consequences of that lifestyle is oh so gruesome and something people are wary to look at....i know it's not the same thing but close enough to make the point..it's like people want enough of the street shyt without getting too vivid, without seeing human faces to it, that's lame to me

maybe if someone came out with a graphic video really showing the consequences of that shyt we'd better sympathize with the reality of what's going on out there, it ain't just a bunch of catchy lines kids are really having this shyt happen to them. idk this probably seems random but just wanted to express

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Wayne's been a moron. He better thank himself that he had no self-worth what-so-ever and felt no shame in getting molested to get his route to stardom.

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
that's not even remotely the same kind of reference

kanye was comparing getting fukked up in a car accident b/c he was drunk driving to emmitt till

and thats not disrespectful? is it because wayne was talking about fukking?

i read this and just rolled my eyes...i wanna understand where the 'outrage' is coming from

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Weezy makes headlines for anything he does :myman:

Beating down ya block..yea I get my emmit till on :myman:

:king: tunechi dun did it again

kanye was comparing getting fukked up in a car accident b/c he was drunk driving to emmitt till

i read this and just rolled my eyes...i wanna understand where the 'outrage' is coming from

no one besides cacs care about this or think wayne was "being disrespectful" with it

even the spokesman for the family seems more confused than anything that some mutilated dead kid is getting shoutouts in classic wayne verses

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
WOW

when you look into Lil Wayne eyes || you could tell he aint really there

Lil wayne dont care no more...no limits? after the civil rights movements? who fought for Lil Waynes free speech, then to diss Emmett Till

ok...thats why Lil Wayne stay getting kicked out of NBA games, and catching cases

smh

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
WOW

when you look into Lil Wayne eyes || you could tell he aint really there

Lil wayne dont care no more...no limits? after the civil rights movements? who fought for Lil Waynes free speech, then to diss Emmett Till

ok...thats why Lil Wayne stay getting kicked out of NBA games, and catching cases

smh

emmett till was not fighting for lil wayne's free speech :laff:

emmett till was a lil kid who tried to get fresh with a white woman to show off infront of his friends, and got his face turned into pudding for it

he was not a member of or the start of the civil rights movement, he was not a freedom fighter

rofl @ some cacs and armchair activists up in arms about this because the best rapper alive said it

if Joey Faga$$ or Kendikk Labar made a song talmbout "my champion hoodie beat up like emmett till" no one would give a fukk, but since the GOAT did it now it's a problem

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC

regardless of drunk driving or not he was talking about almost dying and his girl thinking he might be beat the fukk up after the accident...so he mentioned him as a reference...i don't take Kanye's delivery of that line as him trying to make light of the situation cause there are people who come out of accidents looking that bad.

maybe he shouldn't have mentioned his name but even still it's nowhere near wayne's reference

wayne's shyt was just disrespectful and making light of the situation

you dont get it, that's fine :yeshrug: