Beat Halo Infinite, Gears 5 and played out Forza 5.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Not a console Stan or anything because console stans are fukkin stupid. Coming from a PS4 and haven’t played an Xbox since 360.

Got a Series S for Christmas and copped 1 month of game pass. Finished these MS exclusives, now what the fukk else is there to play that’s dope that you can only play on this system?

Convince me to cop another month or more of Game Pass. I also don’t give a fukk about backwards compatibility.
For you to do all that in a month means you had a blast and don’t need us to tell you what it do :handshake:

Now for verification purposes I’m going to need your gamertag. Mine is courtdog, I’ll gift you a great single player game just to let you know we care about each other over on the greener side :whew:

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
all three have online multiplayer

go back and explore that for a thousand more hours

I don’t care about online. I’m more of a story/campaign/Open World type of player.
well dont expect much then.sound like u aint into gaming like that.find shyt u like.look at reviews.
we cant tell u what to like and do.

but take it in blood said it best.

try apex legends if u into shooters.it takes hours on hours to understand everything going on there from movement to items.its a lot to get lost in tbh.

u limiting your gaming not playing the multiplayer portion of the game even tho it can be brutal sometimes

at the end of the day PC give you every game ever made pretty much :manny:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
For you to do all that in a month means you had a blast and don’t need us to tell you what it do :handshake:

Now for verification purposes I’m going to need your gamertag. Mine is courtdog, I’ll gift you a great single player game just to let you know we care about each other over on the greener side :whew:

I did have a blast but the only reason I did that shyt was because I only copped a month of game pass to get a feel for it since I’m new.

I wanted to catch up on all the games I enjoyed on the 360 before it expired and see what other games besides those exclusives were worth checkin out before I extend it by doing that live and ultimate hack.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I did have a blast but the only reason I did that shyt was because I only copped a month of game pass to get a feel for it since I’m new.

I wanted to catch up on all the games I enjoyed on the 360 before it expired and see what other games besides those exclusives were worth checkin out before I extend it by doing that live and ultimate hack.
The live and ultimate hack is a 3yr deal, you get 3yrs of live and then you upgrade to ultimate for $1

You’re talking about any new gamertag which is capable of getting a month or 3 free depending on the promotion at the time but it’s always a free month for new subscribers, new gamer tags, and every gamer tag on an Xbox can eat as long one account on that Xbox is active

So this notion that you only had a month to eat is what a Sony Stan would think. What’s your gamertag and I’ll lead you to the promised land

A plagued tale is a game you should try, the sequel will be day 1 in Gamepass