Beat Halo Infinite, Gears 5 and played out Forza 5.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
since ur coming from a ps4. Did u enjoy those games?

Infinite was dope. The grapple hook to do some scorpion type shyt was a nice touch. Campaign was repetitive but was still fun. I fukked with Halo 1 - 3.

Like I said, I haven’t fukked with an Xbox since 360 and I finished gears 1-3 on it and was surprised how the same it was compared to the first 3. Just a graphics upgrade. You would think the audio for the guns would have been have been upgraded in today’s tech but the Lancer and other guns sound exactly like the first game.

:mjlol:

Not really a fan of driving simulations so Forza got boring for me quick.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yea…. No shade…. But I have like…. FRIENDS.

So we always trynna find games we can play together.

A lot of us don’t live in the same cities or have careers and families so it’s not like we can just connect over a game, beer, or lunch or something.

We get on the games and catch up talking about random shyt past, present and future

yea me and the homies don’t fukk with games like that anymore. We did when we were youngins smoking weed and placing $20 per head bets on Halo 2 and madden. We ain’t got time to be playing multi for 3-4 hours straight.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well since you got gamepass id check up on any Bethesda, Arkane, id Software games you mighta missed. Might as well play em now instead of buyin em on a different platform.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
yea me and the homies don’t fukk with games like that anymore. We did when we were youngins smoking weed and placing $20 per head bets on Halo 2 and madden. We ain’t got time to be playing multi for 3-4 hours straight.

that’s kinda opposite of what I was saying :russ:

But I feel you…..

I prefer co-op over single player.

One of the most fun times I had was with the homies playing Army of 2 and Kane and Lynch….. hell the early part of the pandemic fukking The Division held us down and then Avengers.

Single player games….. I tend to get caught up in too much ch shyt he ace why I still haven’t beat RD2 and still only on Ch3:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
that’s kinda opposite of what I was saying :russ:

But I feel you…..

I prefer co-op over single player.

One of the most fun times I had was with the homies playing Army of 2 and Kane and Lynch….. hell the early part of the pandemic fukking The Division held us down and then Avengers.

Single player games….. I tend to get caught up in too much ch shyt he ace why I still haven’t beat RD2 and still only on Ch3:mjlol:

Factions 2 out november 3rd 2022

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Infinite was dope. The grapple hook to do some scorpion type shyt was a nice touch. Campaign was repetitive but was still fun. I fukked with Halo 1 - 3.

Like I said, I haven’t fukked with an Xbox since 360 and I finished gears 1-3 on it and was surprised how the same it was compared to the first 3. Just a graphics upgrade. You would think the audio for the guns would have been have been upgraded in today’s tech but the Lancer and other guns sound exactly like the first game.

Not really a fan of driving simulations so Forza got boring for me quick.
Psychonauts 2. Try that. One of the best games of 2021. Hades is another one.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Breh, try State of Decay 2.

After that, if you liked the Gears 5 story... You should actually go to Gears 4. Surprised you didn't just do that, first.

On some chill shyt... As @Mad Good Dro said, Grounded. I'd suggest trying Sea of thieves or Minecraft Dungeons as well.

Try Rainbow Six Extractions, it's free on gamepass.

The hitman 3 trilogy just released on Gamepass as well.

But... For some reason, you're only concerned with things ONLY available on Xbox?

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Breh, try State of Decay 2.

After that, if you liked the Gears 5 story... You should actually go to Gears 4. Surprised you didn't just do that, first.

On some chill shyt... As @Mad Good Dro said, Grounded. I'd suggest trying Sea of thieves or Minecraft Dungeons as well.

Try Rainbow Six Extractions, it's free on gamepass.

The hitman 3 trilogy just released on Gamepass as well.

But... For some reason, you're only concerned with things ONLY available on Xbox?

nah I beat gears 4 before 5. Legit thought Marcus got murked in a wack ass way when JD freed him.

Only available on Xbox? Just trying to understand why these console nerds be bytchin about “Xbox is better than Sony” “no, Sony is better than Xbox.”

:unimpressed:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Only available on Xbox? Just trying to understand why these console nerds be bytchin about “Xbox is better than Sony” “no, Sony is better than Xbox.”

I feel you. But that's what you'd use to prove it about the PS5. That's been the Sony Stan talking point.

"I don't want to hear about online, it's about exclusives."

"I don't want to hear about gamepass offering such a variety of games virtually for free, since I could pay upwards of 60$ for them on PS5."

"I don't care about the AA games like State of decay, Grounded, Sea of Thieves, which have maintained great developer involvement and is enjoyable, if it's not that triple A cinematic experience, fukk it."

Of course not all of the above eis spouted hynall them nikkas. But, that's an overview. What gamepass offers in terms of value, the flagship jawns that you played, the o line experience...

Breh, if it's not enough. Than, that settles it, PS5 might be for you. :yeshrug:

GG

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
nah I beat gears 4 before 5. Legit thought Marcus got murked in a wack ass way when JD freed him.

Xbox is trash bro you wasted your money listening to these dweebs

These the same nikkas that talked themselves into a xbox one

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You can’t play Forza Horizon again with a different car ?
giphy.webp