Beast Mode gone, but the Beast Still Lives Within - Official 2016 Seattle Seahawks Season Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@South Paw :umad:

XFg8Jut.gif

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
As a realistic fan, we've been pretty average last 2 seasons but still made it to the divisional round, says a lot about the rest of the NFC. We gotta spend money on the OL and help our guys stay healthy. Injuries killed us this year too. We'll be aight tho. Stupid NFL fans who say it's time to blow up a consistent playoff team are hilarious,.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
As a realistic fan, we've been pretty average last 2 seasons but still made it to the divisional round, says a lot about the rest of the NFC. We gotta spend money on the OL and help our guys stay healthy. Injuries killed us this year too. We'll be aight tho. Stupid NFL fans who say it's time to blow up a consistent playoff team are hilarious,.
a avg oline and russ would of ate today

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
a avg oline and russ would of ate today
Yep. We don't need a Cowboys level line. Just an average one to give Russ more time to do his thing. All season, I could tell he wasn't really comfortable behind them. That Detroit game last week didn't fool me.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
you should've waited for a few more wins in January before camping out in our season thread all year chump, now we on your ass. Talked all that shyt now Falcon fans got you on one knee
I'll still be in there when yall lose tomorrow