Beast Mode gone, but the Beast Still Lives Within - Official 2016 Seattle Seahawks Season Thread

birdgang91

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philly to Seatown
Bevell is an issue but the quiet elephant in the room has been the defense for almost 2 years now. nikkas like Sherm ain't been all-pro in a few years now. Thomas was good this year but played scared last year. Same with Kam.

I can't believe my son a Seahawks fan( blame the fact that he was born and raised there and my wife's family). He is almost 8 though so I have time to switch him to an Eagles fan.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Bevell is an issue but the quiet elephant in the room has been the defense for almost 2 years now. nikkas like Sherm ain't been all-pro in a few years now. Thomas was good this year but played scared last year. Same with Kam.

I can't believe my son a Seahawks fan( blame the fact that he was born and raised there and my wife's family). He is almost 8 though so I have time to switch him to an Eagles fan.
they were still #1 scoring defense last year (4 years in a row) and have a shot ato 5 in a row

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
@South Paw you went from the number 2 seed and having to play one away game to now looking like you got to play in the 1st round and play two away games :lupe:

How that happen to you breh you been had your division wrapped up for a month and nobody in your division has a winning record:lupe:

How you not get at least the 2 seed locked up when you play 6 games against three teams below .500:lupe:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
@South Paw you went from the number 2 seed and having to play one away game to now looking like you got to play in the 1st round and play two away games :lupe:

How that happen to you breh you been had your division wrapped up for a month and nobody in your division has a winning record:lupe:

How you not get at least the 2 seed locked up when you play 6 games against three teams below .500:lupe:
we getting that 2 :birdman:

I hope :lupe:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

vGDlxzx.png