BEARS TRADE UP FOR MITCHELL MOTHERfukkIN TRUBISKY

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I literally just peeped this on my phone as I saw this thread. I was thinking "god damn, this might be one of the worst trades, I've ever seen"

you're hard pressed to make WORSE moves than the browns on draft day, or any day, but this is easily the worst today. Hell, if Browns didn't want Garrett so bad, they probably could've got even more out of the Bears for the first overall.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

GngqfjBYKlod2.gif

:mindblown:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Ric mirer and Jeff George all over again.
Plus, when they could have drafted a legacy style player like Walter, like fournette.
or even the great white hype from Stanford to be the white Walter they were marketing.
Instead they go after the next Rick mirer.
They should have took the guy from ND.
If they wanted to relive how stoopid their past choices were.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Now, when you try to explain to people.
Exactly why you are not a bears fan.
Maybe after this bozo show's grand prize game, just went off that the bear drafted.
Maybe people will see I examined this bandwagon fully.
before I left that rickety ass cart.
to slam into the wall a long time ago and exactly why.

I ain't gon be edp.
yellin at the tv all the time because of their ineptitude.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nearly 20 years after drafting Cade McNown, the Bears pick another second-day QB :mjlol:

My man John Lynch should be given the GM of the Year award already, if there's such a thing. He got that 111th pick from Chicago in the trade today, then parlayed it into an intradivision trade with Seattle, giving them a 34th and the 111th to pick Reuben Foster. Dude could have gone top five, but here we are :blessed:

Ahmad Brooks probably on this squad for just one year. The team speed and size is gonna be amazing up front with Armstead, Buckner, Bowman, Smith, Brooks, Aaron Lynch, and Dorsey. Should protect the shaky secondary, which will hopefully be addressed on Saturday--or Friday, if the Niners can trade back into the second round.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
WHAT THE fukk IS MY COUSIN TALKING ABOUT BREHS I TEXT HIM THE NEWS AND HE SAYS THIS shyt

2mhdapg.png

2lmth02.png

My cousin is usually bright when it comes to sports, but I don't know if he's drowning in denial or if hes drunk but the motherfukker is too calm :dwillhuh:
:laff: said 15mil aint a lot on a qb
that shyt is alot when that qb hasnt started/played a down in like 3 years