Beard oil

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
You gotta start with a more masculine avi pic. Something that represents you as a grown man. Your avi isn't your highschool dorm wall that you place posters of sexy models on, it's more like the created player you use in 2k.
Breh. ..why would I want to put another man in my avi? I'm trying to stimulate my beard. .. I guess you're trying to stimulate something else.
full

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
FML. When I was younger, I used to be able to grow side burns like The Rock circa 1998. Now all I can grow Is a respectable goatee and stubble under my jaw. :mjcry:

Help me out brehs. What helps stimulate beard growth? I tried Jamaican castor oil but that didn't work.
Its a journey breh. Growing a beard has to do with genetics, health and routine. For stimulating the follicles you can brush your beard to stimulate and beard oils with peppermint oil

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
what do yall brehs use to wash your beard, I'm assuming yall wash yall beards in the shower ?

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does beard oil make a difference? I just use perfume free baby oil since i figure no major company will risk a bad product for babies.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I use so many different beard oils. I typically go for the all natural beard oils. Depending on the time of year and length of hair you may want to use different oils. For instance I use more coconut oil based oils in the summer warmer months and colder winter months I use oils with Shea butter.
Growing my beard or to add body I use Jamaica castor oil or black seed oil. I also condition and deep condition my beard so it's soft and not hard, rough and matted. Since I got a full beard and texture is like this

what do you wash your beard with, and what conditioner ?

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Ngl
I thought this thread was about Punany juice
:shaq:

That's the best beard oil
that sweet sweet yoni juice
:wow:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Liquid black soap. I use any coconut oil based conditioner actually but put Jamaican castor oil in the conditioner as an additive.

After I got a fresh cut, I wear my hair bald with a thick beard, no skinny mustashe

I went to the beauty supply shop and got this condition shampoo in one combo for my beard, its says it even makes your beard softer. I already got coconut oli but props on using it with your beard conditioner. Do you also apply to your beard and your beard skim umderneath. Thanks again, I will try to rep you.

By the way your poster name is skeetsinternal, and I love giving women creampies too,, lmao