Reppin
The Cloud
TvHJwG7m

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
havent used any oil before but the homie @Slaimon told me olive oil does wonders for him dont know what his ethnicity is though

i wash and condition mines tho with the same stuff i use for my locs

BISMILLAHIR RAHMANIR RAHEEM. I SEE YOU. OLIVE OIL COMES FROM A BLESSED TREE. IT'S VERY GOOD TO INJEST OLIVE OIL AND RUB IT ON YOUR SKIN, ACCORDING TO PROPHET MUHAMMAD SALLAHU ALAHYI WA SALAAM. I READ THAT RUBBING OLIVE OIL ON YOUR SKIN AFTER SUNBURN REDUCES YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING SKIN CANCER.

Last edited by a moderator:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I use so many different beard oils. I typically go for the all natural beard oils. Depending on the time of year and length of hair you may want to use different oils. For instance I use more coconut oil based oils in the summer warmer months and colder winter months I use oils with Shea butter.
Growing my beard or to add body I use Jamaica castor oil or black seed oil. I also condition and deep condition my beard so it's soft and not hard, rough and matted. Since I got a full beard and texture is like this

Last edited:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I use so many different bears oils. I typically go for the all natural beard oils. Depending on the time of year and length of hair you may want to use different oils. For instance I use more coconut oil based oils in the summer warmer months and colder winter months I use oils with Shea butter.
Growing my beard or to add body I use Jamaica castor oil or black seed oil. I also condition and deep condition my beard so it's soft and not hard, rough and matted. Since I got a full beard and texture is like this
What do you use for deep conditioning?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I use so many different bears oils. I typically go for the all natural beard oils. Depending on the time of year and length of hair you may want to use different oils. For instance I use more coconut oil based oils in the summer warmer months and colder winter months I use oils with Shea butter.
I'll try the Jamaica Castor oil and see what happens. I just went almost two months without shaving or cutting my hair. Was looking bummy asf like derrick rose. Finally got all trimmed and lined up yesterday and noticed, that even though my beard used to look very patchy in the past, now it is perfectly filled in finally so i'm gonna try to maintain it for a while.

Last edited: