Beard gang brehs - post your beard routine for keeping your beards soft & shiny

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I use Jamaican black castor oil and beard wash and conditioner. I’ve been lazy lately and haven’t been taking good care of my shyt

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
If you're using balms then I suggest that might be the answer to your problem. Most balms have beeswax in them and it's purpose is for shaping and holding. Unfortunately, many in the youtube beard community claim it dries out and damages their beards over time.

I rotate Okay for Men hair and beard shampoo along with Cantu men's 3 in 1 and Shea Moisture jamaican black castor oil shampoo/conditioner. After that I use Cantu men's leave in conditioner, rub and comb it in, followed by 3-4 drops of Cantu men's beard oil, then I rub and comb that in.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I’ve noticed in the winter my beard gets dry hella quick. I condition it, use beard serum,etc.

Plus my shyt is curly. So when it dries it’s like hell trying to lay it down.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
There’s different fragrances

Bossman Essentials Beard Kit - Made in USA - Jelly Beard Oil - Conditioner - Beard Balm - Natural Ingredients (Gold Scent)

And get this if your shyt is long(no homillz)
YiBi Beard Straightener Kit, W/Ionic Faster Heated Beard Straightener Brush for Men + Natural Organic Beard Balm + Pocket Wooden Comb + Cleaning Brush, Quickly Straightening Your Beard in 3 Mins

I’m bougie:yeshrug:

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
*In to remember to come back to this thread when my current supply runs out, and try some of this shyt yall suggesting.*

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I keep having split end problems and barbers pushing the line down. I'm about to line it myself but is it normal to have split ends in my beard every 2 days?