Be like EA Games brehs

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Video game nerds are so sensitive I was surprised how much they got in their feelings over this:mjlol:

I dated and lived with a girl who only played single player games that shyt was trash when were both trying to play a new game at the same time :unimpressed:

Gimme a 7 who’s down to bust it open after some weed and Mario Party any day :blessed:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Its a clever joke imo, the backtracking was corny tho, but the amusing thing about this whole situation was the whole "anti-woke" / "anti-PC culture" / "anti-cancel culture" / "anti-whatever the fukk" crowd of racist ass gamers who complain about the industry (and society in general) being too sensitive or woke, turn into exactly what they hate over a playful dig at their precious video games.

They hate "cancel culture" but got no problem cancelling someone who makes fun of their gaming preferences. Just a bunch of lames.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yeah, people don’t like that single player is dead shyt
People are still salty over the state of Battlefield 2042 and the cancelation of that single player star wars game directed by the uncharted director.

It would be like 343i making jokes about studios fake pandering to minority groups they don't give a fukk about, after their juneteenth debacle. Or CD project red joking about studios releasing unfinished games after they dropped cyberpunk 2077.