Be in the friend zone for 10 years brehs.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
If you’re around ANY woman long enough you’re going to start sizing them up. Even if it’s just some head… you instincts as a hunter will kick in.

At the end of the day opportunities will always make a dude susceptible to be…

11-E9-DBF0-35-DD-43-A4-B947-585-C512-E45-E6.gif

Ugly girls got a vagina, and are more susceptible to head. Like Slim Charles said.

If she giving up the booting, then to gotta smash. Once you in it, you’re in it. And if she ugly so be it.

This is how nikkas end up simping. Make sure you got other prey scouted out Incase you don't catch the first go.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Y’all making too much of this.

@HarlemHottie is my friend
@dora_da_destroyer is my friend
@Booksnrain is my friend
@Coco Loco is my friend
@Pseudonym is my friend
@Milk N Cookies is my friend

Many of the coli woman are my friends

It’s not that serious, y’all being too hard on buddy
If you want to marry any of them, you do not see them as just friends champ. Cut it out.
Yes, you can be friends with a woman but if you thinking about marrying them and they thinking about whatever nikka they talking to, pour jelly on yourself.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If you want to marry any of them, you do not see them as just friends champ. Cut it out.
Yes, you can be friends with a woman but if you thinking about marrying them and they thinking about whatever nikka they talking to, pour jelly on yourself.

Lol…. Na man we friends.

@RehReh included too…. They got love for me and I got love for them…. But we friends. That’s all

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
ill be honest, I’m probably not gonna chill hard with any female alone unless we are together or I can tell there’s romantic interest.

If we’re not together, we’re probably gonna chill in a group, not solo.

It’s one thing to see someone while you’re out and hang out, but I’m not making any date-like plans with a female I know that’s not interested in me.

I got enough sisters irl I don’t need to keep a female around for pure company sake.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Haven’t read the whole thread but there’s a clear distinction between being friends and being “in the friend zone”

I have plenty of women friends that are attractive and that I would fyck on some one time completely casual shyt :manny: but being in the friendzone is that you’re actually wanting to pursue a relationship and the other person only sees you as a friend.

Nothing wrong with grabbing food with someone from the opposite sex (and even paying) if you aren’t trying to pursue them. I got homegirls that I’d kick it with and I know about dude they have their eye on, they know about women in my life etc.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This is an interesting case. Aesthetically, she’s not above his level :dame:

So I’d chill on assuming this is the classic case of a chick out of a dudes league. She’s a bit chubby that could go left :patrice:Another year and some confidence for breh and his girl will probably shyt on this chick. I hope he has some nggas around him that can explain that to him.