Be in the friend zone for 10 years brehs.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
@Gloxina I feel like being handsome puts a man in a different criteria. A handsome man is equivalent to a "baddie". Add sex appeal, this skyrockets his success.

We say looks don't matter. Truth is we live in a superficial world. Looks is the first we see on a person. Not just with face, we also notice a person's swag, style, body language, ways of expression.

The halo effect is real. Being attractive is a flex. More opportunities. With admirers also comes with haters.

As soon as I gained muscle and upgraded my wardrobe, female "friends" started to make indirect passes at me.

How do I look? I look like this dude
1038321.jpeg

In general, we all should strive to be the most attractive version of ourselves.
Looks definitely matter for men. Women especially, but they matter for y’all.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Looks definitely matter for men. Women especially, but they matter for y’all.

Here's the difference. Money turns a man who is a 2 into a 10 (in many women's eyes).

Money turns a woman who is a 2 into a 5 after surgery.

Most men don't give a shyt what type of job a woman has. She can be a cashier at Target. Is she beautiful and got a nice body? Men don't care that she's making $15 an hour.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't you get bored being friends after a certain age. I get female friends, but they're out at night together. If we're really friends then we're stepping on each other's personal lives by doing this goofy hanging out shyt

.... I wish one of these vids the dude would turn to the woman and be like "she's cool, but nah I'm not feeling her on that level."

Right, we all have female friends we would never want to be in a relationship/marriage with...ever

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I've never understood how dudes be SO DESPERATE to be in a relationship with a woman who clearly is not attracted to them.

I think they just aren't around enough women and they are zeroed in on the broad and got blinders on. Someone needs to smack dude in the back of the head and say "forget her, we're going out tonight to get hoes" etc..

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Here's the difference. Money turns a man who is a 2 into a 10 (in many women's eyes).

Money turns a woman who is a 2 into a 5 after surgery.

Most men don't give a shyt what type of job a woman has. She can be a cashier at Target. Is she beautiful and got a nice body? Men don't care that she's making $15 an hour.
Of course.

But money aside- just based on looks, yes looks matter for men as well.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I've never understood how dudes be SO DESPERATE to be in a relationship with a woman who clearly is not attracted to them.
The thrill of the hunt/chase or whatever you want to call it. That’s why most relationships don’t last.

In the beginning, you chase the short term possibility. Once you accomplish whatever it maybe, the chase that got your adrenaline pumping and purpose focused, is gone.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
“p*ssy ass bytch”

That shyt was priceless, he just showed both of them how that shyt looks from the outside looking in. That’s her “friend” but she was PISSED at the end while he was happy as fukk. The shyt that comedian did is exactly what one of his homeboys should have told him a while ago but they probably all said “fukk it” because he didn’t want to listen.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Honestly all he needs to do is make a move. She never thought about it cuz women are goofy like that.
When women are attracted to a man, even if it's a male friend, they gonna shoot their shot. Women be in a man's friend zone too, but they put themselves there on purpose in hopes of sneaking in later. Usually on some "haha just kidding oops!" so they have an out, depending on how you respond.

My female friend just hit me with this last night

bU12tIF9bX2F.jpg

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
If two men are on equal footing financially then of course the man who looks better is gettin better options for women unless he's one of these weirdo effeminate men you see these days being lame and childish
Well, yea. No one was talking about money. Unless you come from a struggle background a cute 20YO girl isn’t tripping that hard off $ as long as you can drive and can do the standard stuff that’s expected. LOOKS are definitely a big factor; money more so when you start thinking about the real world and understand the odds of all the fine guys having money being slim. Adjust standards 🤷🏾‍♀️

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Don't be friends with women you find attractive.

If you’re around ANY woman long enough you’re going to start sizing them up. Even if it’s just some head… you instincts as a hunter will kick in.

At the end of the day opportunities will always make a dude susceptible to be…

11-E9-DBF0-35-DD-43-A4-B947-585-C512-E45-E6.gif

Ugly girls got a vagina, and are more susceptible to head. Like Slim Charles said.

If she giving up the booting, then to gotta smash. Once you in it, you’re in it. And if she ugly so be it.