Be honest, young bloods, what's the longest you've gone without playing video games?

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
If you're talking about literally any sort of game including basic internet ones for slacking off during work hours (such as Baggio's Magical Kicks :ohlawd: ), I don't think I've gone much longer than a week or two. If you mean proper games, something that needs a console or the Steam app to run, then it would be months

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Around 4 years or so until 2018. Since then, about a week or two.

However, I rarely finish games these days. For the most part I play the same 3 games online, and every blue moon I'll play something else. Back in the day, I used to beat every game I owned. My list of games I never beat includes a lot of what was considered the best of the last two gens.

RDR2
GTA5
MGS5
Dishonored
God of War
Bioshock
TLOU2
XCOM
Persona 5
DOOM

etc.

This gen I never beat Psychonauts 2, Ratchet & Clank PS5, Deathloop, Cyberpunk, Returnal, etc.

The only games that I consistently beat are indie shyt like Guacamelee and Limbo lol. For whatever reason I don't have the patience for story-driven videogames anymore and especially if the gameplay loop gets repetitive within a couple of hours.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A console, about 3 months

Video game in general 2 months

Both the same reasons…basic training, once we got liberty after graduating boot camp, hit the arcade.

Didnt touch a console til i got to a-school playing on my roommate 360

Daps
9 years…from 2011 til the pandemic stated in early 2020. I Still believe that if it hadn’t happened I probably wouldn’t have gotten back into gaming at all but due to being stuck in the house it wasn’t much else going on. My fat PS3 had been boxed for years, and i Bought a PS4 pro just for FF7R and then just gradually started catching up on everything else I missed over the years. Since then, I’m pretty sure I’ve bought/played and beaten more games than during most of my childhood

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Back in HS when I thought my PS3 broke, I went a full year without playing the game. I randomly decided to turn it on one day and it worked.
Why yo stupid ass ain’t troubleshoot

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
From like 2012-2015 I didn’t play a video game or own a system. I was in boot camp, went to combat school, my MOS school & went to my duty station in Japan. Wasn’t till a few months on base that I played fifa with my barracks mate. I could have bought a system but I was just chilling tbh.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
When I was younger it was when I got locked up. 9 months was the longest stretch.

Now it's when I'm at my girl crib and even then I take it with me, but the majority of the time it's just there. At her crib like 4 days out of the week.

When I'm at the crib though that hoe always on, once I get off work I turn it on and it don't turn off until it's time to go to sleep.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Since COVID Started, MAYBE one day.

I play atleast an hour EVERY DAY. Every day.

200.gif