Be honest, young bloods, what's the longest you've gone without playing video games?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Right now I've barely played any games in months
Since I beat Elden Ring NG+, I played that Ninja Turtles game and a little bit of Fall Guys and that's it.
I kinda go in and out of gaming tbh
I'll get very very hooked for a long time but take long gaps without playing anything

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Now I almost have to put this shyt in my schedule to get some hours in.

This is exactly how I feel a lot of times. I used to be clocking hours and hours a day when I was younger. Now I have to make a conscious effort to sit down and game. And even then, I'm usually only playing indie games, idle/casual games, and retro games...maybe throw in a simulation or base-building type game if I'm really feeling it. Hard to find the time to jump into AAA adventure games, they take me weeks to beat.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Haven’t really touched my PS5 since April. I want to get back on Elden Ring but I just be doing other things :pachaha:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I may do 2-3 games a year honestly nowadays. Most games just don't move me like that anymore. Besides Elden Ring (which I've probably put 200 hours in), AI Somnium Files Nirvana Initiative (Virtual Novel basically), and Wasteland 3 (just started but like it) I haven't really played anything.

I thinks the biggest difference is I don't really play multiplayer games like that anymore. Nothing but time, but I just don't have the urge. Avowed, and the Kotor remake are the only two games I'm actively anticipating besides the annual FromSoftware project. It's nothing to go a month or two without literally playing anything.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
prob the period i sold my ps3/360 post college in 2009 and didn't play again until like 2014

still played smash bros, madden, and other casual fair cause of my roommates but didnt own a console agian until uncharted 4 came out

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I didn't play anything all 2021. It's easy if you got shyt going on.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Longest I’ve ever gone in my life without playing games has probably been about 2 weeks and that was cause I was out of town or some shyt

My earliest memories were playing super Mario and mortal Kombat on SNES :wow: